Wk 28 My last, endmost,terminal, ultimate, conclusive, hindmost,no more, and final WI

well done mate, once again i've looked through the '''old''' photos of you and other people and by the sound of it, you have been a great help to other people of this forum.
Hope you still stick about to see how everyone is getting on and i will be starting mind soon, but don't worry mate, i won't need much encouragement,....im going to succeed at this!!!

wow!!

well done mate, once again i've looked through the '''old''' photos of you and other people and by the sound of it, you have been a great help to other people of this forum.
Hope you still stick about to see how everyone is getting on and i will be starting mind soon, but don't worry mate, i won't need much encouragement,....im going to succeed at this!!!

hey philip what a great post and it is so brilliant to hear that determination to succeed in you! I love people like u and this forum needs more people like you onboard!!! Hope ur starting asap! x

Just wanted to say what a turnaround in attitude Philip! Brilliant stuff and you're quite right, you WILL succeed :D

wow! Gaz you are awesome - such an inspiration to us ladies - but i am sure you have inspired countless men over the months that you dont even know about! Im sure you have helped to change so many lives....(in your own special gazza way! Lol)

you are one of my fav forumers and i love having you around so hopefully you will hang around to see me and nic reach our final leg goal! (there's gonna be some healthy competition around here and we might need a ref!)

good luck with the docs - i really hope that whatever you want done happens and that you will be 100% happy with the whole new you!

you look gorgeous in your pics and you are a star inside your heart - a great guy inside and out xox

love you gazza

julzie
xox

just one more word for you gaz....
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
here here :)

Well done chickadee....knew you could do it. Bet you are chuffed to bits, the 11's is the place to be, where all the cool people are ...lol!!! Delighted for you. Good luck with the docs although I agree you don't look like you have any loose skin (see not lose!!!) xxxxxx

Gaz that is fantastic news. You look so HOT that the ladies will be climbing over each other to gain your favours.

I hope you won't be abandoning us coz I shall truly miss you and your posts.

Good luck at the docs, let us know what he says.

x

Whoop whoop:party0049:, you did it, your in the 11's yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, right thats it, I'm on this with pure determination again lol. (not that I had a break - well, just mentally!!!) You said you'd do it and you did. Am very interested to hear what the Dr's say, mine is useless, spends more time talking about his daughters periods:eek:, so may see another. Take care and look forward to the next post:D.
T x

Well done gaz , you have worked really hard , and inspired us all.
Make sure you dont vanish , your needed here . Deb x

Don't take this wrong way but I did wake up thinking about you this morning! Knowing of course that you'd restarted TFR this week and y'day was your weigh in. Well done Gaz, you have worked so hard and I'm truly inspired to keep going. Hope the Dr can help out xxx

Dont let them cutt the wrong bits off hun!!!!!!!!!!!lol......Julz will be traumatised. Well done on your goal reaching status, master! Hope the Fairy Dr will give you all you desire x

Well done Gaz really pleased for you. When I joined this LT journey the inspiration you & other people having given me has been amazing, it really has changed mine & many others lives.

My missus mentioned how well I was doing on LT & where I was getting the motivation from, told her to read some posts on this forum, she was totally blown away.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

Well done Gaz. Sorry my congratulations are a little late. I don't know how I missed the thread :eek:.
Good luck at the Doctors,I hope he stands by his word and helps you out.
You have been an inspiration to many people on here including me and I hope you continue to post and keep us all on the straight and narrow.:clap:

Well done honey youre a real star! You deserve the surgery babe after all you have done..like you said heres to the start of your life!
Love ya xxx

fantastic gary...h xxx

What an inspiration you are. well done, you deserve the biggest pat on your back!

Back