Wk 28 My last, endmost,terminal, ultimate, conclusive, hindmost,no more, and final WI

Hi Gary
Congratulations to u on ur fantastic acheivment. Didn't you do feirce well. I can remember back 3 months ago when i first joined the forum and u were the first to post on my thread.
I have followed ur progress and wow u have done so so well.
It has been an amazing journey for me and u couldn't possibly know the input u had in my weight loss but it was huge. A big thank you and the best of luck with maintaining the new you. I really hope u get everything u want and deserve.
Love Helena XXX

Hey Fattothin, well done, you really are an inspiration to us. All those weeks sticking to plan, wow! Makes me realise I can stay on till I get to my target! Congratualations man and I hope your Dr can help with the skin plan.

Amazing stuff Gaz... complete inspiration !!!!!!!!!!! ... i hope life brings all that u desire your way...you truly deserve it... i bet you cant even comprehend just HOW much weight you have lost... your willpower and determination have paid off...you can do WHATEVER you want in life...good luck have a good one xxxxxx

Back