wk 3 about to begin. But new to this site

pilki

Well I started CD on the 1st monday of october the 1st wk I lost 9 1/2 ibs. But this week as been a total loss. I have had a good day followed by a bad day then a good day. Well today is a bad day but this has got to stop . I need to loose this weight I hate my self so much but just dont seem to be able to stick with it. Well I thought if I posted on here every day maybe this would help me. So tomorrow is going to be a new start. My weigh day is a monday but I am unable to weigh each week as I work shifts so I dont get weighed till next Monday. I am going to start the day with some exercise and hopefully this will keep me on track. I have loads of clothes that I cant get in to and I am not going to go out and buy new ones. I would really like to loose 3 stone before christmas so with your help I am hoping to achive this. :cry:

Hi & welcome to the site.

Good luck with your fresh start tomorrow, once you're firmly on the wagon the lbs will be falling off you. You'll soon be buying a slinky dress for the Christmas party season:)

You sound just like me... always falling off the wagon even though I HATE the way I look. We'll get through it!!!!! *hugs*

Back