• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Step 1 Sole Source Wk 3 weigh in :)

lostpolarbear

Much better loss this week of 4lbs. I think last week was because I wasn't drinking enough water. But this week I've been filling a 2 litre bottle with water and making sure I drink it all that day. It seems to have worked! 1 lb off losing a stone in 3 weeks :) I'm happy with that. I worked out I only need to lose 2lb per week to get to my ultimate goal weight for my hol so any extra is a bonus and means I can finish before then x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

legaleagle

Woop! thats brill! Hopefully starting week 4 tomorrow after my week three weigh in this evening! Hopefully I will lose 4lbs cos that would take me to the stone too. All this means is, like you I can finish quicker, cos am really missing my food, not hungry, just miss eating!

lostpolarbear

legaleagle said:
Woop! thats brill! Hopefully starting week 4 tomorrow after my week three weigh in this evening! Hopefully I will lose 4lbs cos that would take me to the stone too. All this means is, like you I can finish quicker, cos am really missing my food, not hungry, just miss eating!

Ooh well done & good luck for your weigh in! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins