Wk 4 WI - whooo!

Tracey1404

Enjoyin' my journey....
Hi folks - quick update. W4 WI and 6lb lost. 24lbs in just over 4 weeks. I'm sooo delighted, not to mention motivated. Thanks to all for their support during my early journey - couldn't do it without my hubby and minimins!:D:D:D

That's amazing! Well done!

well done hun! AMAZING loss!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
xx

congratulations hun, your doing brilliantly

Great results....well done...have another fab week!!

OMG - that is fantastic!!! Imagine going into Asda/Tesco etc and putting 48 packets of butter in your trolley! That is how much weight you have lost!!! woohooooooo

OMG - that is fantastic!!! Imagine going into Asda/Tesco etc and putting 48 packets of butter in your trolley! That is how much weight you have lost!!! woohooooooo

Thanks to all - and yeh, I like the 48 packets of butter idea - wouldn't want those in my pockets to carry around all day!! Tx

welldone on fab weight losses, keep going hun

Brilliant weight losses Tracey, well done! It's posts like this that encourage me even when the going gets tough. Had girls day out - a few of us took leave from work, sat watching everyone eat lunch at Covent Garden and then cakes at Buckingham Palace (we were paying visitors rather than guests!). All in all its been a fairly hungry and at times miserable day.

But here's the evidence that we are the fortunate ones to have discovered CD.

Good Luck for future weigh-ins!

Back