wk 5 weigh in

Hi - will do! Went to my LL meeting last night and what a lovely bunch of ladies in the class - I'm so pleased! Got my week's supply of shakes and porridge (yeh, new food pack!) and I can look forward to having a bar a day from week 2. All going to plan, I should be down to under 9 stone by the end of June and can face July a slinky slim!

Here's to day 1 and I'll keep you posted!

xx

good luck with your journey alison keep us posted. im interested to see how the diet works and congratulating you on your excellent weightloss :p

glad you had a good time at your meeting makes a big diff if the others are nice, im sure you will do really well

Glad the rest of the group were nice, it makes it so much easier with the support of other people doing the same thing. I used to do weight watchers (which obviously didnt work for me hence being here!) and the best part about that was the weekly meeting. I've only been on CS a few days but I already feel like there is a lot of support on this board which is really helpful and makes up for no CS 'meeting' : )

Back