WK 5 YEEHAW

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
Hi all you guys and gals, well just had my wk5 WI and i've lost another 5lb yeehaw.i'm now in the 11stones, well 11' 13" lol but who cares, couldn't of done it without all the suppport of you all so a big thank you and here's to the 10stones.

well done hun, thats brilliant!! Good luck for next week :)

Well done .... target is getting ever closer!!

Hi all you guys and gals, well just had my wk5 WI and i've lost another 5lb yeehaw.i'm now in the 11stones, well 11' 13" lol but who cares, couldn't of done it without all the suppport of you all so a big thank you and here's to the 10stones.
W
Whoop whoop 5lbs is a hug loss well done xx

thats great ,bye bye 13,s forever xjx

Fantastic loss scousemouse xx keep it up ..u look halfway there.. u will be finished in no time..xx

Well done Minnie Scouse thats ace x

Well dont hun thats a great loss xx

thanks everyone for the support, think i can go on and actually lose all this excess weight. it feels so good to be still losing, i'm on a complete high at the moment and as i said earlier thanks for all your wonderful comments (oscar acceptance speech) lol

Fantastic, and well well done! It is soooooooooo satisfying seeing your (stone) numbers going down, I love it!
T x

Well done, great news, keep up the good work!

Monsoon !!!

Fantastic, and well well done! It is soooooooooo satisfying seeing your (stone) numbers going down, I love it!
T x

Just looked at your stats - they are incredible - very consistant - whats your secret for good losses each week ? :rolleyes:

yay good for you!! you'll get to goal in no time! :D x

Well done scouse mouse, definitely so satisfying being in a different stone bracket!! Fantastic News!!!

Well done scouse mouse, that's great after only 5 wks. Gud luck getting to goal.

Back