• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WK 6 WI and a bit of advice needed?

Kaijo

Well 5lbs down this week whoo hoo! taking me to 2st3lbs lost cant believe it.

I am going to re-feed next Thursday as I'm going on holiday on the 20th Oct for a week and its all inclusive ( I am going to eat as it has cost me £500 to go lol) but I really feel like I need to re-feed earlier is 10 days long enough or do u think i should start before Thursday, also I am starting to feel a bit like I need a break from TFR. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Jo xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I think 10 days is perfect, when I went on hols I took a couple of shakes with me too so just had one the odd day the from time to time with some coffee in it rather than getting a coffee so then wasnt really hungry when eating.. you will be fine, enjoy the hols xx

S: 14st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 3st4lb(22.44%)
Well done Jo!! You've done brill.
Re-feeding for 10 days is a good idea. All I'd suggest when you're on holiday is try to fill up on meat/fish/salad and just be a little bit careful with the carbs (oh and the puddings!) and if there's a cook station try to get food cooked on there so you know whats in it.
I'm sure you'll be fine and if you've planned for it and you do put a couple of lbs on its nothing major and it'll come back off in no time.
Have a lovely time x

S: 18st12lb C: 17st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st10lb(9.09%)
Jo you've done AMAZINGLY well- bet you're so chuffed you stuck with it!! Reckon 10 days is plenty of time- you deserve to enjoy your holiday properly!

xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
The longer you give yourself the better.
This is the mistake i made.
I refed 10days before i went on holiday - all inc too may i add. Did 7 days refeed and 3 days of 3 meals before i went and came back half a stone heavier!!! :eek:

The longer you have on refeed the better, 2 weeks will be good but do what you feels best. If you think your guna be ok on the holiday and not go mad (like i did) then refeed like you want to :) xxx

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
S: 21st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 8st2lb(38.78%)
Have a lovely holiday.

anne-mariep

Silver Member
S: 13st2lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st3lb(24.46%)
im sure the break will do you good just remember portion control and try stay away from your bad foods(foods you cant stop eating) and you shud be grand. have a lovely holiday.