Wk 7 WI

trixiefoofoo

Another 4lb off this week! Was actually dissapointed momentarilly, when I saw the scales - how mental - where else would I lose 4lb and be down?!?!

Was hoping for a -5lb or 6lb, as 'felt' the difference this week but with a total loss of 2st 5lb I REALLY caanot moan.

Also dropped my first clothes size at last - that's motivation in itself!!

Hope everyone's having a good week x

Well done!! omg how can you be disappointed lol you have lost over 2 stone in 7 weeks. i hope i do as well as you have .x

Last edited:
woohoo, well done! I try not to expect anything larger than a 4lb loss, which is just as well because I've only had one fractionally larger since I started hehe. What a fab feeling to go down a dress size, I had that feeling this week too and it's fantastic, good for you :)

Well done on this weeks loss and on dropping a dress size. We all get greedy about the weekly losses and want more. Only natural to feel like that. You are doing really well.

Thanks all.

Cookeh-I try and do he same...normally!! 4lb is an ace loss each week - over a stone a month!! Like I said, just cos I could 'feel' it this week, thought it might be more.

Would love to get to 3st off before re-feed but 2 and a half will be just fine!!

Thanks for the nice words Irish!!

well done hun 4lb thats wicked and a dress size too thats even better, dont feel down about it hun, you should be bouncing round with joy x

Well done hun dats a great loss. You are bound to slow down a little bit some times your body can't keep up with 5 or 6 lbs gone every week. You are still well above average for your weight loss. xxxx

Back