Wk 8 2st 1lb lost

Cuddly

Wow I can't believe it I got weighed Monday night and have lost 2st 1lb in 8 wks.:talk017: Will I really be able to keep this weight off when I start eating again?? I have already been adding a meal since wk 5.

Wow I can't believe it I got weighed Monday night and have lost 2st 1lb in 8 wks.:talk017: Will I really be able to keep this weight off when I start eating again?? I have already been adding a meal since wk 5.

Woohoo!! :) well done you!

And yes you can keep it off but now is the time to make plans, educate yourself, change your lifestyle to allow that maintenance to happen.

Mike

Thanks Icemoose and thanks to everyone else who posts on minimins you all inspire me sooo much.

Well done you, bet your feeling great and should be really proud of yourself. Just take icemoose's advice and prepare yourself and you'll be just fine.x

Congratulations!! That is brilliant. I lost 1 stone in 3 weeks but i have stayed the same now for 5 days.... i hope my loss speeds up a bit!

Cheryl - 1st in 3 weeks is fab and I'm sure you will loose some more before you get weighed again. Keep at it you wont be dissapointed.

Back