Wk one and 13lbs lost!!!!!!!

shivers1

This year is my year....
Hiya everyone!

Just back from my first weigh in and i have lost 13lbs!!!!!! Even the Pharmacist dude was shocked!!!

I was so shocked that i nearly forgot to put my shoes back on before i left the room!:rolleyes:

I must have had some amount of water to lose this week. (Then again, i did eat & drink ALL around me more then usual at Christmas.....!)

Good luck to anyone else that has yet to weigh in for the first time this week!!

Roll on week two!:bliss:

thats amazing! you did so well! I am sure you are going to do brilliantly next week too :D

how many litres are you drinking?

LT must be affecting my brain, I just thought I replied to this post lol

Well done, what a fantastic loss.

Well done you that is just fantastic! What a boost for week 2! And the hard bits over....it couldn't get any better!! xx

well done honey that is mega!!you must feel delighted!!xx

thats amazing! you did so well! I am sure you are going to do brilliantly next week too :D

how many litres are you drinking?

Im drinking 2litres MAX a day. (soda water is all i can stomach) I hate water. I am mixing my shakes to 400mls of water though and am having my usual 3 cups of tea a day too.....

Thanks for the support guys!

I know next week is not going to be even half as good but roll on the next loss!

WELL DONE HUN!!!
Thats a FANTASTIC amaount in one week.
My 1st WI today I lost 11 so thats 24 between us, its astounding innit?

Roll on Wk 2 & roll off them lbs eh?
Good luck
Niki
x

Welldone Niki!!!!! 24lbs is crazy!!! How lets aim for another 4 small lbs between us and we'll have a stone each gone in two weeks!

God, i love this diet!:D

I'm playing if you are :)
Heres to a battle, us 2 versus the fatman!!! (or fatwoman on our shoulder lol)
xx

Ha ha!! You're on!!! Same time, same place next Thursday!!!!

13lb:eek:Well done shivers1!:happy096:

Fantastic start to your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Ah Thanks Mini.....x

jesus thats amazing... you go girl!!! Wishing you the best for week 2, I will be one week behind ya and cant wait ta catch up with ya!!! x

Back