• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wk2 - Cambridge Sole Source

Help! After spending the day with hubby climbing the walls wanting to eat (even though Ketosis has curbed my actual hunger, and I’m getting all the nutrition I need from the products) I sudden realised that I’m just bored rigid. All he does is sit in a recliner, playing a games console. I normally just sit there on my phone, surfing the web and making snacks all the time. Without the food to go to I have nothing to do. I have no energy or drive due to my size (and no money) - any suggestions?...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st0lb C: 9st0lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 2st0lb(18.18%)
Do you not have any hobbies like knitting,doing crosswords,reading etc. Watch tv box sets or catch up tv?

I think I have to accept that my “hobby” was food. Cooking it, planning meals, sourcing the best wine. Our tv always has hubbys console games on it!!... I guess I better get some non-food hobbies..I used to like crosswords so that’s an idea - thanks.

Knitting or crochet is actually a great hobby when you're dieting, because you need both hands to achieve it which means no hands for accidental snacking :) Plus, it has great mindfulness benefits and you get something cool at the end of it!

S: 11st0lb C: 9st0lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 2st0lb(18.18%)
I think I have to accept that my “hobby” was food. Cooking it, planning meals, sourcing the best wine. Our tv always has hubbys console games on it!!... I guess I better get some non-food hobbies..I used to like crosswords so that’s an idea - thanks.
Do you have an ipad so you can watch iplayer?