Wk2 - Cambridge Sole Source

2018ismyyear

Help! After spending the day with hubby climbing the walls wanting to eat (even though Ketosis has curbed my actual hunger, and I’m getting all the nutrition I need from the products) I sudden realised that I’m just bored rigid. All he does is sit in a recliner, playing a games console. I normally just sit there on my phone, surfing the web and making snacks all the time. Without the food to go to I have nothing to do. I have no energy or drive due to my size (and no money) - any suggestions?...

I think I have to accept that my “hobby” was food. Cooking it, planning meals, sourcing the best wine. Our tv always has hubbys console games on it!!... I guess I better get some non-food hobbies..I used to like crosswords so that’s an idea - thanks.

Knitting or crochet is actually a great hobby when you're dieting, because you need both hands to achieve it which means no hands for accidental snacking :) Plus, it has great mindfulness benefits and you get something cool at the end of it!

I think I have to accept that my “hobby” was food. Cooking it, planning meals, sourcing the best wine. Our tv always has hubbys console games on it!!... I guess I better get some non-food hobbies..I used to like crosswords so that’s an idea - thanks.

Do you have an ipad so you can watch iplayer?

Back