wk22 W-I

fattothin

Gold Member
'Two little ducks' week 22 weigh-in, 3lb down which drops me to 12st 9lb. That puts me off my original goal by 2lb, but as many know I have changed my mind so many times. When I went for my first visit to the pharmacy he said that my ideal BMI weight was 11st 5lb which even now I reckon is ridicidudelous so after much thought and discussion with my mucker's on here I have decided 2 more weeks is tops which, hopefully will take me to there or there-abouts 12st 3, then sod it I,m out-a-here, re feed here I come and I cant wait.
As for this week I wish everyone the best WI's ever this week, so stick at it and good luck to you all xx;)

well done hun xx

fantastic!!!!!!!!!! well done hun you should be so proud you have done amazing! x

Well done hun, another fab week!

Gx

You are nearly there and far too sexy for your shirt according to my mother!

Well Done Gaz!

:party0038:

Lisa xx

Wow...cool hunni... yeah, i think you are right ... you dont want to be tooo slim and end up skinny...bet you cant wait to refeed xxx:D

You are nearly there and far too sexy for your shirt according to my mother!

Well Done Gaz!

:party0038:

Lisa xx
oooo nice avatar belly flop!!! have you done your before and after pics yet?

Well done hun, you have done so well, your one of the people i looked to on forum and thought wow if you can do it then maybe theres a chance for me, you look bloody great now, Hey once on refeed and your eating well you can go out (on the pull) ;) and show all the ladys the new you Woohoo , :bliss:

oooo nice avatar belly flop!!! have you done your before and after pics yet?

HAHAHA!

I look like I'm sucking a lemon!

But Thanks!

I am gonna get my Mum to take some new pics tomorrow when she visits....I have the originals on this lappy and my four weeks in pics are in my newer lappy which is in for maintenance, so hopefully end of next week, I will have a gallery of shame and fame!

Lisa xx

WOW!!!!!!!!

W:eek:W
:eek:
W

Your results are brilliant! You must feel so proud to be almost at the end of your LT journey.

You look like a new man, and I am sure you feel like one too! Its great to think how loosing weight gives anyone a whole new lease of life. The world is your oyster and I sure you will have so many fantastic opportunties to live life on a whole new level now.

I have only joined this site, but I hope u dont dissappear from the site in 2 weeks time! I got used to you being here!!! :)

julz
xox

Nic???

How come u got a sad man after week 7?? You ok?

julz
x

That's great news Garry about nearly being at the end of your LT journey, & you're right, only you know what's the correct weight for you and NOT the chemists !!

Another loss Gaz ! :) Nice one mate - if ANYONE deserves refeed it's you mate :D

Much much kudos & respect for sticking with it for so long.

well done gaz you've done great all along.

as for feeling like a new man are you going out on the pull for one now lol

I bet you are looking forward to refeed! You truly look amazing now! Well done you! Just wanted to say a huge thank you to you though. You are on here so often supporting others and kicking ass when needs be and flirting relentlessly and putting a smile on peoples faces.

Big thank you for being sooo inspirational! :eek::eek::eek: ;)

'Two little ducks' week 22 weigh-in, 3lb down which drops me to 12st 9lb. That puts me off my original goal by 2lb, but as many know I have changed my mind so many times. When I went for my first visit to the pharmacy he said that my ideal BMI weight was 11st 5lb which even now I reckon is ridicidudelous so after much thought and discussion with my mucker's on here I have decided 2 more weeks is tops which, hopefully will take me to there or there-abouts 12st 3, then sod it I,m out-a-here, re feed here I come and I cant wait.
As for this week I wish everyone the best WI's ever this week, so stick at it and good luck to you all xx;)

I'm chuffed as little mint balls for ya, big pat on the back you skinny bugger!:D:D

hey gary,
another fab week for you!
you're in spitting distance now of the finish line...... and straight onto the starting line of the next bit of you!
so, get them running shoes on!
well done you!
fran :)

Another fantasic week for you. Well done xxxxx

Back