Wk4 WI - not good!

alison1256

Hi all

Well I knew to expect the worst, as I've pigged out the last 5 days, didn't really mean to but started my totm last Wednesday and gave in to my sugar crave, then come Saturday it was out for lunch and big fancy dinner and yesterday decided to eat all the "naughty" stuff in the house to get rid of it to start afresh today! :break_diet:

Feel I've now lost a week, as it'll take me this week to lose my 4lb gain :cry:...no one to blame but me but back on track today and looking for a great big fat loss next Monday!

Hope you're all well and didn't eat too much chocolate on Valentines xx

Arrghh sorry to hear that Alison! But at least you have got the right idea now. Just dust yourself off and try again!

I also had some bad news today. I did 2 final accountancy exams in Dec-08. I got my results today - passed one and failed one! :(
Therefore I still have one more exam to pass before I can qualify!

I'm gutted, but the fact that I am losing weight is making me feel better! In the past, I would have binged on junk food....but I won't do that anymore. I know that's not going to solve my problems. After the binge, my exam problem will still be there AND I would have gained weight! It's not worth it!

Hope you have a great week this week!
Remember how well you have done so far!

Love Lisa :D

Hi all

Well I knew to expect the worst, as I've pigged out the last 5 days, didn't really mean to but started my totm last Wednesday and gave in to my sugar crave, then come Saturday it was out for lunch and big fancy dinner and yesterday decided to eat all the "naughty" stuff in the house to get rid of it to start afresh today! :break_diet:

Feel I've now lost a week, as it'll take me this week to lose my 4lb gain :cry:...no one to blame but me but back on track today and looking for a great big fat loss next Monday!

Hope you're all well and didn't eat too much chocolate on Valentines xx
Never mind Alison we all pig out at times. Like you when I pig out it lasts for days.You seem to have re-motivated youself to do well so just put last week behind you and look forward to a great weight lose next week. How is the weather in Perth as I am going down to the Bells sports centre on Sunday as my girls are competing in a trampoline competition

Hi Lisa - thanks for your message and you're right! xx

Hi Kathleen - thanks for your message too and it's wet in Perth today!! Hopefully by Sunday it'll be nice and mild but at least you'll be inside! Best wishes to your girls for their competition. My little girl is having her party there in a couple of weeks.....don't have them at home anymore - nightmare! xx

Take care girls and have a great week x

Back