WK5 WEIGH IN

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by coffee queen, 25 February 2009 Social URL.

1. coffee queen

coffee queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    now just trying to eat sensibly
    Very very bad. I have had a full week of eating anything I wanted to. The result was I have put on 2 lbs. Yes I did enjoy eating toast, potatoes, rice, biscuits, sweets and chocolate. Was it worth it - no. I am now really focused to restart this diet and I am going to treat this week as I did on week 1 as it is a good diet and I know I can do it. Have ordered more supplies to keep me going for the next few weeks. I think my downfall was going out for a meal 2 weeks ago thinking I would enjoy my meal then get back on the diet 100%, but once I got the taste of lots of carbs it was downhill after that. Hope everybody is coping on cs. I'm sure I will have a good weight loss next week as I now feel very motivated.:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    not to worry kathleen.. good luck for next weigh in x

4. mathswiz

mathswiz Always Struggling...

Just keep moving forward, Kathleen!

The most important thing is that you didn't think it was worth it. I am at the end of Week 4 now, and have been having some thoughts about carb rich foods...but I know from past experience it will just make me feel guilty...so why cheat?!

Have a great week ahead! :)

5. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Kathleen, sorry you had a bad week, I've been having a few of them myself! Still, 11lbs off in 5 weeks is a really good weight loss, so you should be proud of youself for that.

Hope this week goes well for you, I'm re-starting at the weekend xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.