Wk6 WI from fri

ninababes

Gold Member
Well i lost another 4lbs this week YAY so that's 15 now on the 1200 plan :-D am a happy bunny.

Been at Silverstone all weekend and been a bad bad bunny, not stuck to it atall, not even drank my shakes have had pizza and jaffa cakes and chocolate muffins and rice pringles and bread and chips and OMG SOOOO many carbs so no doubt i'll end up putting some on next friday lol oh well i enjoyed myself and am back on track now hoping for some damage limitation and i can go back to the gym tomorrow once my stitches are out so woooo :-D

WEll done you've done really well on 1200 !! I'm doing 790 right now, going to step up to 1000 in the next 4-6 weeks I think so it's good to hear that people are losing on the higher steps x

Thankyou....i think as long as you stick to Low GI low carb and within the Kcal indication you can't really lose...i'm increasing my exercise again this week as i can return to the gym so i'm hoping the weight losses will continue.

Good luck on 790...i have a lot of respect for all you on the VLCD i really don't think i could do it....it's quite easy with over 900kcals worth of food to play with in the day and i cant really say i've felt hungry!

Well done Nina - excellent result!!

Gx

well done... brill loss.

Back