WK6 WI

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
WHOOP WHOOP 3.5lbs off taking me to 10st 6.5lbs!!!! Very pleased with that ...might have to re think my weight goal though and go down some more.. Will rethink tonight ...off to Chester zoo now CYA xxx:D

Well done nic thats brilliant :D the walk around chester zoo will do wonders for your legs lol xx

good result nic, loving the new pics, have to post some myself when i learn how to (frazzled brain) can't get my head around all this techno stuff. great help you've been with all the info you constantly provide thanks

Thanks girlies xxxxx

good result nic, loving the new pics, have to post some myself when i learn how to (frazzled brain) can't get my head around all this techno stuff. great help you've been with all the info you constantly provide thanks
thanks minnie lol
have a look at the thread for ffbb& lil i did yesterday xxit explains it there xxx

Excellent!! Size ten is only a couple of pounds away I bet. Enjoy the zoo hun!!

well done hun, you will be there in noe time. Have a great day out xx

Awesome work!

Maybe after the zoo you can go shopping!!!

PS - It really shows in your face

Bren
X

Nic thats brill and you are one hot momma if I didnt still have a load of men on my **** list I'd ask you out!....no for real,no..really I mean it.

Brilliant Nicster well done, ya looking good young lady xxxx

WHOOP WHOOP 3.5lbs off taking me to 10st 6.5lbs!!!! Very pleased with that ...might have to re think my weight goal though and go down some more.. Will rethink tonight ...off to Chester zoo now CYA xxx:D

Fab result esp when you were worried re TOTM too - hope you're enjoying the zoo - havent been there for years - hope you get yourself over to Cheshire Oaks and lose some pounds their too !!!:D

Well done honey thats great! Hope you enjoyed chester zoo xx

Fandabulos, well done hun, you're looking pretty darn brill.

Gxx

Nic thats brill and you are one hot momma if I didnt still have a load of men on my **** list I'd ask you out!....no for real,no..really I mean it.
FFBB.... HAHAHAHA mmmm**** list my have to look into that haha you're nuts hunni .... hows the refeed?
Thanks guys, Do feel better! And the best news is TOTM stopped this morn yeah!!!!!! So fingers crossed i will have 3 weeks to have a really good go and then a not so good week x
Had a fab day, the zoo was expensive enough spent £95 all together:eek::eek: boys love it ...but have a sneaky suspicion my (26yr old) brother enjoyed it more lol

WOOO !!! well done Nic - another fab loss :D

hope you had a great day at the zoo....!

Debz xx

Fantasic Nic!!! Well done hun and love the new pic xxx

Well done Nic. Great loss!

Well done nictastic....you look fab in your pics btw

Back