1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

ProPoints Wobbily Way Down

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by Desperately Dieting, 23 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Desperately Dieting

Desperately Dieting Well-Known Member

Week one of WW and I am starting their 'Easy Start' only its not quite so Easy as I am gluten free and also dairy intollerent (and allergic to soya lol)
    So I need to 'tweak' it slightly so instead of soya/dairy milk I'm having unsweetened Almond milk (lower fat/kcal then unsweetened soya or skimmed milk)

Plan for today

Morning - Fruit for breakfast

Snack - more fruit

Lunch - egg and beans on 1 piece of toast (no spread)

Snack - ww bar (1 x treat)

Tea - Lamb with bbq sauce (home made) and jacket potato (+veg)

Snack - popping corn

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Loubyrnes

Loubyrnes Well-Known Member

Oh wow, gluten and diary are what I live on! Best of luck, I have been doing f&h since January and love it. If you need any help I will try my best to answer your questions!

4. Sammyanth

Sammyanth Well-Known Member

Hi and good luck with your journey! I love ww although I've only ever done propoints.

5. Desperately Dieting

Desperately Dieting Well-Known Member

Thank you Loubyrnes

I got a bit confused and though lamb was fine to have oh well more popcorn.

I can have a bit of dairy as long as its processed like can have a bit of chocolate or a yoghurt as long as i dont have loads

I have a bit of a tendancy to under eat I've got a lot of health conditions which cause my body to be in permenant crisis mode and if i under eat I gain.

Today ive struggled to eat properly shamefully ive eat... fruit (bananas apple peach plum) 3 biscuits (6 pp from weekly allowence which is deminishing quickly) ww bar and 2 spoonfulls of tuna with a home made creme fraiche sauce

Going to have a jacket potato with said tuna lol