wobbly weekend is here....

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Well,despite a frazzled day yesterday I've been 100% for 3 and a bit days now,however sadly I find weekends a lot harder............infact in the end earlier this year they led to my downfall.

However thanks to the support of everyone on here,and reading so many inspirational posts I am not going to have a wobbly weekend(although my body is very wobbly), I am going to have a lovely weekend that does not involve wine,munchies,take-outs and carbs.

Here's to a wonderful cd weekend.

Mrs T x

Last edited:
Good luck with your steadfast weekend, I'm sure you will do just fine. I find weekends easier than weekdays as weekdays I am close to lovely food but at home I control what is around me.

I know this sounds odd but I find it a lot easier at the weekends because I have to cook for everyone else, somehow I get the satisfaction of making the meal and then serving it, but for some reason I dont want to eat it and the cooking of it stems my urge to eat. Must be my terrible cooking or the fact I am a bit odd :)

I too find weekends the hardest. I always try to plan things to keep me busy and ultimately, away from food.
This weekend I've got some painting to do, so hopefully that will keep me on the straight and narrow.
Here's to a good weekend free from food and a good loss on the scales!

weekends are awful! we always fo out to eat sat night before i started cd!

Weekends are always tricky but i hope this one goes well for you.

Yeah i find weekends hard , and nite times that when i find myself thinking about food . Last nite i was feeling the urge to eat but put on a film instead .

well saturday is over nearly! Not cheated, not even one tiny cfrumb! so proud of myself lol, Tomorrow is food shopping and i HATE HATE HATE it when on CD!

Back