wohooo I have done it!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lilscottishlady, 26 November 2007 Social URL.

1. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    well thats the first lunch time at work over and done with, to be honest I was getting really hungry about 1 o'clock as everyone ordered in from a local bakery, but I have a of me when I last did Lighterlife beside me, saying I can do it again kept repeating it tomyself and here I am not touched one little bit of food!!! which was a huge thing for me, as I could of easily eaten a chicken roll and cake but nope i never.

Though I am feeling a little lightheaded just now, never experienced that last time on Lighterlife, but I am guessing its because I am dropping from eating loads to only have 500 carlories a day and my body is adjusting.

J xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peanut

peanut Full Member

Excellent ! Well done - first hurdle jumped with sucess.

Keep at it.

Im not sure why you feel dizzy now. I dont think I felt dizzy - headachy yes? Dont worry it will pass soon - just hang on in there.

4. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Hiya LSL :p

bloomin well done for getting through that :D

I've just read your other post about the homemade soup, could be crooked thinking coming in here - you know 'I got through lunch, I deserve to have some homemade soup!!' :eek: Don't do it girl, stick to your packs and water.. You'll be chuffed with yourself for getting through it :)
  5. Conn76

Conn76 Full Member

Well done you! If you are feeling a little dizzy it my be dehydration - try drinking some more.

Good Luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.