wohooo I have done it!

lilscottishlady

well thats the first lunch time at work over and done with, to be honest I was getting really hungry about 1 o'clock as everyone ordered in from a local bakery, but I have a of me when I last did Lighterlife beside me, saying I can do it again kept repeating it tomyself and here I am not touched one little bit of food!!! which was a huge thing for me, as I could of easily eaten a chicken roll and cake but nope i never.

Though I am feeling a little lightheaded just now, never experienced that last time on Lighterlife, but I am guessing its because I am dropping from eating loads to only have 500 carlories a day and my body is adjusting.

J xx

Excellent ! Well done - first hurdle jumped with sucess.

Keep at it.

Im not sure why you feel dizzy now. I dont think I felt dizzy - headachy yes? Dont worry it will pass soon - just hang on in there.

x

Hiya LSL :p

bloomin well done for getting through that :D

I've just read your other post about the homemade soup, could be crooked thinking coming in here - you know 'I got through lunch, I deserve to have some homemade soup!!' :eek: Don't do it girl, stick to your packs and water.. You'll be chuffed with yourself for getting through it :)

Back