Woke up this morning feeling fine....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatboy slimming, 9 June 2009 Social URL.

1. fatboy slimming

fatboy slimming Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    8th day into CD now and for the first time I woke up and felt full of energy and as if I have had a good nights sleep.

still getting used to the flavours and not having anything but the packs but it does seem to be getting easier.

i think my biggest challenge is going to be not getting bored just having the packs as i used to love having a massive variety of stuff in my diet. Just too much of it which has brought me to this place.

Have stuck to the packs religiously so far and am confident that my next weigh in will tell me even more good news.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done thats great, your doing so well, and how nice to be full of energy, I think the diet gets easier as you go along and also better as you start seeing fantastic results and start feeling much better about yourself.
    Well done you x

4. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I agree CW, I feel better week by week, the results are visible and when ppl tell you, that you've lost weight even though they don't know you have been dieting, that itself, is inspiration. It gets easier as you have the control and you will find FBS that the inch loss will be recognisable too after 2 weeks. Well done for keeping up with it as the first few days are awful, but now its all good from here. Re distraction, try doing some walking and toning exercises. That will help your metabolism and help to tone as you loose. Don't go over board with it tho, as too much at this stage isn't good. Everything as you say in moderation. Keep up with your water as that will stop hunger and cravings and iced water is also known to speed weight loss too :)

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done. If you follow the guidelines and stick to CD you will suceed. Don't be like me and keep having breaks and then having to start up again.

6. fatboy slimming

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you for your kind words, I am determined to lose the weight and keep it off, even though I do still keep dreaming of Pizza Hut!!

I surprised myself this morning though as I went to a breakfast meeting and abstained from the free full english breakfast on offer. Just a glass of water for me, even though it looked lovely.

7. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Well done....you're doing great! Being around food on CD has been much easier for me than on all other diets...I did a family party and abstained from all the food...a miracle...but it did not seem difficult.....it wasn't a white knuckle ride!! Well done for taking the positive choice at breakfast...keep it going and best wishes.

8. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Same here, only it's a Parmo I'm dreaming of, being a true Teesside lad!

9. fatboy slimming

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Lunar Jim,

Parmo's are partly what got me in this state in the first place.

A little bit of comfort eating after the Boro got relegated!!!

10. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    I hear you there :cry:

Can't beat a good parmo hotshot though. No more for Lunar Jim, for now anyway!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.