Woke up this morning feeling fine....

fatboy slimming

8th day into CD now and for the first time I woke up and felt full of energy and as if I have had a good nights sleep.

still getting used to the flavours and not having anything but the packs but it does seem to be getting easier.

i think my biggest challenge is going to be not getting bored just having the packs as i used to love having a massive variety of stuff in my diet. Just too much of it which has brought me to this place.

Have stuck to the packs religiously so far and am confident that my next weigh in will tell me even more good news.

Well done thats great, your doing so well, and how nice to be full of energy, I think the diet gets easier as you go along and also better as you start seeing fantastic results and start feeling much better about yourself.
Well done you x

I agree CW, I feel better week by week, the results are visible and when ppl tell you, that you've lost weight even though they don't know you have been dieting, that itself, is inspiration. It gets easier as you have the control and you will find FBS that the inch loss will be recognisable too after 2 weeks. Well done for keeping up with it as the first few days are awful, but now its all good from here. Re distraction, try doing some walking and toning exercises. That will help your metabolism and help to tone as you loose. Don't go over board with it tho, as too much at this stage isn't good. Everything as you say in moderation. Keep up with your water as that will stop hunger and cravings and iced water is also known to speed weight loss too :)

Thank you for your kind words, I am determined to lose the weight and keep it off, even though I do still keep dreaming of Pizza Hut!!

I surprised myself this morning though as I went to a breakfast meeting and abstained from the free full english breakfast on offer. Just a glass of water for me, even though it looked lovely.

Well done....you're doing great! Being around food on CD has been much easier for me than on all other diets...I did a family party and abstained from all the food...a miracle...but it did not seem difficult.....it wasn't a white knuckle ride!! Well done for taking the positive choice at breakfast...keep it going and best wishes.

Lunar Jim,

Parmo's are partly what got me in this state in the first place.

A little bit of comfort eating after the Boro got relegated!!!

Back