Woke up this morning feeling like a new person!

jodidi

Silver Member
As you know I have been Very Very Very naughty :whoopass:last week. Eating everything in site. I couldnt get back on track. Well, thanks to all of you and going to class last night, (losing a 1lb helped) I woke up this morning like last week never happened. I think I just needed it out of my system and once I started as far as I was concerned the week was blown. So I was going to see the week out in style, lol! I am an all or nothing girl, if I have a cheat I make it a good un', lol! I feel back to normal today and as Indigo.Seahorse said we have a speed food challenge on and it is just what I needed!

Thanks again everyone for encouraging me! :hug99:

Hooray!!!

I had a blowout cheat week last week as well, but got back on track on Monday, so am feeling v.proud of myself, as you should too.

Well done! xXx

Well done Jodi, good for you, good luck for your WI next week. X

I think occassionally having a blowout is good as it gets it our your system & you feel refreshed to carry on with SW! Plus you don't feel you're missing out as you ate the lot in a week :p

Well done Jodi! Good to see you back to your normal happy self!

I think occassionally having a blowout is good as it gets it our your system & you feel refreshed to carry on with SW! Plus you don't feel you're missing out as you ate the lot in a week :p

I sure did :D

I have had a load of speed foods for breakie and now i am having curry in a hurry with free batchlors rice :D

Well done for the loss and also the motivation Hun!!
I had a blowout week the week before last and gained 2lbs, this week, Ive lost that and its my * week to boot!
You have suddenly reached what I like to class the "click" stage of the SW plan...you can suddenly see the results, you can the plan to fit in with your life and thats when you know things will just get better.
Look at how far you have come already!!!
xxxx

yep, ive decided to join the gym too

Jodi
I am so pleased you turned it around. Now you are probably more aware of where and what the danger zones are for you. Keep it going you have done so well up to now.xx

Back