Woke up this morning feeling poo

Emm28

Silver Member
I woke uo this morning feeling very tired and generally like poo...

Thought i dont know if i can do this, so i was naughty and went on the scales before i decided to throw the towel in, and i was saved :D i have lost 5lbs since starting this yesterday :D so im staying on it now :D

Thankgod for the scales :D:D:D

Once you get over the first 2-4 days you will feel better sweetie! These first few days are always the hardest but ask anyone on here and they'll tell you, we've all gone through it but it does get a lot better once you're in ketosis. I used to feel awful in the morning before I started CD and for the first few days. Once I was in ketosis I was dancing around the house at 6am (didn't know this time exsisted before this diet) singing at the top of my lungs because I had so much energy.
Keep with it and you'll get the results that you were looking for when you started lookingto do CD.:hug99:

Thanks girls, just finding it real hard today, as still debating weather to throw in the towel and just go for sensible healthy eating, cos im missing my food so much :(

Dont give up emma,it will get easier,it is hard the first 3-4 days,but you cant see you have a good weight loss

way to go girl :scale:

Back