Woman of the Year 2012

Just got back. What a brilliant day. Feeling so inspired and really thinking about becoming a consultant myself. The stories were brilliant. I didn't win but came in the final 6. Feeling really proud of myself and going to have a curry as a reward. The winner had lost an amazing 11st7!! How did everyone else get on?

Wow brill, well done you! Enjoy your curry :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wannabe skinnymini said:
Just got back. What a brilliant day. Feeling so inspired and really thinking about becoming a consultant myself. The stories were brilliant. I didn't win but came in the final 6. Feeling really proud of myself and going to have a curry as a reward. The winner had lost an amazing 11st7!! How did everyone else get on?

Well done u thats fantastic xxx ya deserve a treat xxx

Had an amazing day soooo emotional didn't get through but still so proud to be there the 2 that got through had lost an astounding 15st & 14st totally awesome xxx

Well done ladies, was anyone ales at Turn Hill today? I didn't get through, gah would have hated having to speak in front of the whole room! 8 was bad enough, and I drew number 8, I was thirsty, starving and felt feint by number 6 was up! Great day, pleased for my Con, it was her first. Our area managers girl got thought 9.5 St. There's no more room n my wall for my certificate lol.

Attachments

• image-1453178698.jpg
    image-1453178698.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 152
Hi everyone I have loved catching up on the past updates on this thread, I have been put forward for the regional finals this year :D sooo happy but nervous isn't the word! Any of you who were there last year I would be forever in your debt if you could respond with any details of what happens, whats best to do or not do or message me it so I don't end up looking a wally :D

Thanks in advance XXX

Back