woman of the year awards

caramumofmany

now with all the nominations going on at the minute for the woman of the year awards i was reading back through old posts (2009 dated i believe) and got reading that to go through to the regionals you have to have a bmi of 25 or a stone above whatever 25 bmi is for you now a stone above 25 for me is 27.2 bmi, now being presumptious here if i was to get nominated and then voted through in order to be considered for the regionals i would need to lose another 10lb.. now i weigh in on wednesday, which is a nominations week, the following week is voting.. and the following week after that the winner will be anounced in our group.. that gives me 3 weeks to loose 10lb or would i have longer? its wierd how it works i think.. i have lost 6st 11lb so far so 10lb would put me at 7st 7lb lost what do you all think doable?

caramumofmany said:
now with all the nominations going on at the minute for the woman of the year awards i was reading back through old posts (2009 dated i believe) and got reading that to go through to the regionals you have to have a bmi of 25 or a stone above whatever 25 bmi is for you now a stone above 25 for me is 27.2 bmi, now being presumptious here if i was to get nominated and then voted through in order to be considered for the regionals i would need to lose another 10lb.. now i weigh in on wednesday, which is a nominations week, the following week is voting.. and the following week after that the winner will be anounced in our group.. that gives me 3 weeks to loose 10lb or would i have longer? its wierd how it works i think.. i have lost 6st 11lb so far so 10lb would put me at 7st 7lb lost what do you all think doable?

I would speak to your consultant about it tbh, ours was talking about it this week that you need to meet certain conditions to be put forwards for it, and i was under the impression you had to fall within that criterial currently iykwim?

Edited to say you have done amazingly regardless of those ten pounds!!

anyone can be nominated, but to be put through to the regionals you have to fall within certain criteria, this is why not many ladies go through anyways, you have to have lost 3st + and have a bmi of 25 or a stone above..

i will do my darndest lmao .... hoping for at least 3lb off this week so i can get my 7st award lol

I've been nominated and I meet the criteria (I think). Eeek!!!!

I'm guessing in the little speech I'm expected to do at group I need to talk about my sw achievements, weight loss etc?

I'm guessing in the little speech I'm expected to do at group I need to talk about my sw achievements, weight loss etc?

Good luck! Just speak from the heart and you'll do brilliantly :)

NiaX said:
Good luck! Just speak from the heart and you'll do brilliantly :)

I'm taking my jeans that used to be too tight. I've lost 4.5 st in total but the majority has been done on sw. The comparison between my size now and then is quite dramatic!!

Me too ...... Ive got to do my little speech thing on monday ... gulp!!! .... Ive been asked for a photo of myself before so im going to take one of those and my only pair of trousers that i kept and can now get two legs into one!!! Good luck to everyone xxxx

Ooh, I've not been asked for a before pic. Tbh there aren't many as I didn't like having my picture taken then. I'm a real poser now, lol!!

huge well done hun thats fantastic, we have our voting next week and then the winner the week after.. i lost 4lb tonight so its going down, i really hope i can get down in the target region

We had voting week before last and party and final voting this week. Party night was really good, everyone made a great effort and brought some yummy food. Given me some new things to make:)

your consultant should she choose will send off or hand in a form with your details extra on.. and it goes from there

your consultant should she choose will send off or hand in a form with your details extra on.. and it goes from there

I hope she does! eek! id love to get a chance to go for it!!

and also, ive just noticed that this weeks loss puts my bmi under 25. im officially a healthy weight!!:superwoman:

Back