woman of the year awards

I'm the only regular member of my class who has lost 3 stone, even if I win I can't go through as my BMI is too high. I'm aiming to win it next year when I'm at target!

I'm the only regular member of my class who has lost 3 stone, even if I win I can't go through as my BMI is too high. I'm aiming to win it next year when I'm at target!
Im the biggest loser in my class too (currently). go for it for next year! you can do it! :D

lol i am the biggest loser of my groups as well lmao ... lol noticing a pattern here lmao.... working hard this week to get more of the weight off i need before possibbly going through

i am proud to announce that i had a text today to say congratulations you have been nominated for woman of the year, now i really have to work hard to get into this weight i need to be

caramumofmany said:
i am proud to announce that i had a text today to say congratulations you have been nominated for woman of the year, now i really have to work hard to get into this weight i need to be

Woohoo! Well done! It's a great feeling when you find out you've been nominated:) x

We talked about this last night - so do you have to be 1 stone above your BMI being 25? I dont understand the rules.

We dont know who is up for the vote, but we are having a taster session next week too! x

1st above a bmi of 25 or below it does that make sense and you have to have lost 3st + anyone however can win it in class despite bmi or how much they have lost

I'm one of 4 people nominated in our group, with voting and a taster session next week.

Don't know if I'm eligible for the next stage - I've lost over 3 stone, but most of that was before last year's woman of the year award (when I was nominated but didnt win). This year I have been at target and maintaining since February so wont have lost 3 stone in a year.

Our voting and taster session is next week - but I'm on holiday so will miss it, I'm probably less likely to win not being there as well :(

I was a regional entrant to WOTY last year on behalf of my group. As I understood it to get into the regional finals you had to have lost over 3st. There was no mention of BMI and I wouldn't have a clue what mine was at the time, although I could probably work it out.
I was chucked in at the deep end somewhat because I was only told about it the Monday before the regionals and I had no idea what to expect, I'm not a confident public speaker and at the regionals you do have to speak to a group and then if you make the final of the regional final (which I did) you have to address everyone, and that I found very hard.

Still, it's a really nice day out if you do get invited to the regionals, just go prepared!!!

Congrats for winning! and well done to the nominees. I was nominated too. I've just printed off two utterly revolting pictures to hand round group tomorrow. I have NO IDEA of what to say though. :/ There are two other nominees, and I think the lady who has lost 4 stone 9 will win it. She's been a part of the group for longer than I have too (I'm only just the newest member of the nominees)

Back