Total Solution Wonder why the calorie difference

shell09

Silver Member
Was just thinking about the cal difference between one TFR and another .

I like the ease of ordering Exante online n the price is a great incentive too lol!

But when you think each product is around 200cals yet CD shakes are around 140 n bars 170 it's quite a difference don't you think?

I know they are all slightly different I don't know cals for the likes of lipotrim and lighter life etc but it is that extra calorie deficit that makes me favour CD. While 100 cals or so isnt much, when you look at it as a percentage of our daily intake it's quite alot! I wonder why Exante don't / can't make there's Lower n more in line with others.... Just a thought

..... Though think il stick with exante until goal depending on progress :)

Shell you have taken the words right out my mouth :eek:

I was going to post the exact same questions earlier today.

Hi darcy yeah I know we r still on a vlcd n it is very bloody low lol no doubt I'm not knocking it (not much anyway lol) I just mean I don't feel any fuller on exante than on cd but maybe theres a reason as surely these companies want to compete so a real vlcd ie with all nutrients etc would surely strive to be the lowest cals poss n if one co can do it why can't another? Or maybe there's something more to it like 600 cals being easier to stick to or better for long term health or something (I just those reasons from the air btw lol)

Hi Mia :) it's coz I'm stalking your posts n sending you brain messages pmsl that's why you had the same thing on your mind!

Yeah I have to admit starlight I've looked at all the sub forums for vlcds n there pretty much the same....... Weird though

Apart from me....:( still not lost in nearly 2 weeks...just put on 3 lbs that now seem to be stuck! Xx

like starlight says loads of research has found than any nutritionally complete diet under 810 calories has the exact same losses , the biggest losses you can get safely , so there is no point going that low really . I did CD before exante and did find that I was far far more hungry and much less 'satisfied ' when on CD , the exante shakes are much thicker and I find them far more filling than the CD ones , and I have more energy and my losses are the same , so I just think its all about public perspective .. people will assume that the lower the calories , the bigger the loss , and myabe exante is more concerned about its customers health and wellbeing and energy levels :D

Ah I didnt know that determinator re all losses being the same under 810 cals thanks kinda cleared that up for me :) n maybe once I've been on exante a bit longer il notice a fuller feeling as it's my first week naturally the man thing I'm feeling is hungry lol

Back