***wonderful wednesday daily thread***

I sound like I talk about my postman all the time now!! That might have been the policeman that I mentioned though... I can't remember now! He was a bit of alright too, ha I'm terrible! I answered the door wearing PJ bottoms, a hoody and ugg style boots, not a good style!

afternoon all

had a bit of a busy day today so not been about much, had docs appt this morning and he says i have a viral infection, but my chest is clear so thats good so gave me some cough stuff and it tastes vile, im due to have a smear test as well so he asked me about that so i told him im on a diet at mo and my periods are messed up but as soon as they settle again i will go, so he asked me all about the diet and i got a big well done off him :D was expecting to get moaned at tbh.

hairdresser day for my gran so had to go wash her hair then realised i hadnt had my shake so legged it home before work and had my shake.

I had to laugh this morning though when i was getting dressed i ended up with about 5 pairs of jeans i put on then had to take back off as they were too big and a couple of them were size 14s :D i could have worn them but the belt loops were too small for my belts, need to buy some thinner ones so i wasnt gonna be yanking em up all day lol

numnums hope your better soon
hope the rest of you are having a good day :D

Great to hear that your doctor was so supportive Mandy, think it really helps. I told my doctor about it this morning and he was actually incredibly supportive too, I was as surprised as you were! Hope that you manage to get rid of the infection soon! And that's fab about the jeans, will be down into the next size pretty soon by the sounds of it!

lol if my parcels come by messenger instead of post office I end up answering the door in all sorts of things - poor guy never bats an eyelid.

err Re the mussels - not sure if we are allowed them or not but I figure they don't have a lot of calories and they are protein and you don't tend to eat mounds of them - so I am having them!

Yes it's exciting nearly being in 20's - a whole new world of shops is opening up :) and the size 32's have all gone to recycling! yipeee

Caroline - lol your posty sounds nice - send him over here!

Hi everyone,

bit late for me today, i normally pop-on in the morning. 3rd day 100% SS today, after a few little obstacles along the way over the last 2 weeks.

I have had a very active day today..... aerobics and circuit training, then a stretch and tone class to finish. I feel great for doing it too, however im sure i'll probably be aching too much to move later.

Just had my 1st shake, i know i should have drank it before the exercise, and i definately will tomorrow... got really shakey!

Anyway 1 shake down, 2L water gone too.

Feels like i'm having the 1st good day in 2 weeks, feel really positive.

xxx

AI I'll have a word with him, see if he can go on secondment to you! :)

Afternoon T, well done on your 3 days 100%, know it can be hard sometimes, but you're proving how possible it is! Well done on your exercise and water, wish I was as good!

I've just had an email telling me one of my assignments is ready to pick up, so I'm about to head to uni to do that and then pop to Tesco on the way back. I'm scared!!

Oh I'm sooooo cold, inside and out - got the snow again here and it really doesn't help, I need sunshine!

Numnums, really hope you're feeling better & brighter now, you're really strong to cope with what you do ((hugs))

Hope everyone with a weigh in today had a good one - hope the pounds dropped for you all :)

Thanks Caroline.

2 shakes down now, 1 to go. Only managed another litre of water since earlier because i've just been to busy to think about it. Will glug away blissfully until bedtime (don't worry won't over-do it).

Walked to pick up the kiddies from school, even though it was raining, i really am having a good day, and i feel great. Hopefully it will show on the scales in the morning!

Numnums i really feel for you and i hope that tomorrow is a better day. Hot bath and bed sounds like a great idea hun.

xxx

My day wasn't so good, felt sick from about 11am so struggling to get shakes down. Think ANOTHER early night is on order.

Good evening

In front of the TV watching Legally Blonde, a light - hearted comedy film is often just what we need to relax.

Enjoyed the theatre this afternoon, the play was from 2.30pm until 5pm, including the interval. Unfortunately, the 'head monsters' accompanied by the 'diet gremlins' decided to visit, offering me bizarre advice such as 'why not have an ice-cream during the interval?' and 'help yourself to a sachet of cream to add to your black coffee'. Thankfully, I ignored these absurd thoughts and remained 100% SS!

Popped into see the cats and just checked my keys are still working to access my friends' flat. Haven't seen my friend's hubby since 27th Dec and my restart was 4th Jan - bless him, he said he could notice the loss!

So all in all, not a bad day x

im writing today off
was snowing but not settling so i drove the 30 to see her
lost 1lb, am gutted, i behaved and thats all i got :(
then she tells me shes decided shes only having weigh ins every other week despite asking me last week if i wanted to and i had to say no as i cant do that for financial reasons but shes decided to go ahead with that anyway. gonna have to see if i can go out to her house ( lives a few towns over from me ) to pick stuff up on the other weeks
came out of weigh in and the snow was very heavy and the roads un gritted, slid down a hill and nearly hit another car as my breaks seized, i got the handbrake on at the last second, had to abandon my car at the bottom of my road and walk up as thier was no way i would get up my hill, the 30 minute drive home took me over an hour and a half

then he asked me if i could make smoothies for him and kaya so i got the stuff out, put the first part in the jug blended and set it off, seconds later the jug shattered showering me in little bits of plastic which are now stuck in my arms, chest, face and ive removed bits from my eyes, hurts now. moral of that story is to use fresh fruit not the frozen smoothie mix!

so now im sat on the armchair with water at hand and have read serveral books to kaya ( whos still struggling with the night time vomiting and choking ) and hoping i cant get into anymore trouble if i just dont move!

awwww becca thanks hun, ive a feeling you deserve the hug much more than i do hun

aww Claire honey, what a rotten evening - you just chill out for the rest of the evening --- really is a shame about your cdc going solely for fortnightly weigh ins when you can't do that, hope you manage to get something sorted xx

I've not seen my CDC since first visit. We do it all over the phone and she gets her husband to drop it off to me. I'm not sure if it's because I've not got as much as others to lose, or if it's because she's trying to be sympathetic to the fact, I work 45 hours a week, I don't drive cause I'm going blind, two kids under 5 and hubby works 6 out of 7 days lol.

Ah Summayah, I wondered what else could go wrong for you on such a lousy day.
All I can say is that once I was so close to goal doing lighterlife and I threw a terrible strop because I 'had only lost a pound' - I stormed into the nearest take-away and didn't stop my binge until I had really damaged all the good work I had achieved.

That 5 stones loss is so close, I do believe that you will have a much better loss next week.

Best wishes, roll on Thursday, sending you positive, kind and encouraging thoughts x

Back