***wintery wednesday daily thread***

Morning all - well it's another snow day for me ttoday, snowed in and everywhere looking lovely and white --- it's great till you have to go out in it!

Day 2 going well, happily glugging down the water and burning calories doing trips to the loo!

Hello again,

Working from home as planned so luckily the snow hasn't yet been a problem. Didn't get as much work done yesterday as I had hoped, so better be more industrious today!! It's snowing as I write.

Not sure about whether still going to panto or not. My friend lives opposite the tube station that we travel from so I am awaiting a 'snow check' report at about 4pm. It's Jack And The Beanstalk, oh no it isn't it, oh yes it is, ha ha

Meanwhile day 3, there seems to be some movement downwards on my scales but they are not particularly reliable. Must really work harder on the water intake, only managed 2.25 litres again yesterday, naughty me x

well I just about managed to get to my CDC to get weighed and get supplies. Am now home and not venturing out again. Sooooooo cold

Charlie xx

Hope you manage to get to the panto Bling :) I didn't get round to going this year, but I am going to see Grease in London on 15th Jan :) Thanks to my Mummy and her great Christmas gift ideas!! Shame it's not the young (and I emphasise YOUNG) Jonny T :D

MrsE - I second that GRRRR to the snow, I bloody hate the stuff. Bring on August, I WANT SOME SUN!!!!!

xxx

hello daily peeps!!

unnoficial WI says -3.5lb so im really happy with that! not going to change signature until next week tho for 'official' verdict! but that means 1lb to my goal... exciting stuff! I then need to get a few lb under to cope with the gain.. im thinking 5lb under should do it!

snowed in today, schools shut, stupid snow!!

Alas, there will be no panto magic for me, just got a call from my friend to state that the theatre (Lyric in Hammersmith) has cancelled the show. This was just an extra entertainment, my main panto will be next Friday, Sleeping Beauty (will spend a fortune on silly stuff from QVC but I like an end of season cheap theatre ticket!). I am like a big kid, but its a good giggle.

But on the plus side, I get to finish my work, can stay warm and don't have to think of the unimaginable - getting stuck on the tube with a CD style full bladder, ooh ah!

Feeling a bit hungry and way behind with water, keep meaning to have a hot water but reach for the coffee instead, that will never do!

Congrats Aly!

Well done Aly.

Emma. I saw Greese in London last year, was fabby

well done ally!
another snow day for me tomorrow :) really glad, because I hate driving in the snow, plus I'd have to dig my car out, or walk 5 miles to school, but LEA say site unsafe :)

Day 2 and doing ok so far these snow days have really helped as I'm drinking lots of water and therefore, lots of visits to the loo which is difficult at work when you're supposed to be in class.

thanks for the love!
will be pleased to loose the last 1lb, then drop a few and deal with the dreaded maintenance! think thats when the hard work for me starts! ive been v focussed to loose the weight, now i have some re-adjustments to make..

hope youre all doing well today, im finding it harder being stuck in with the kids all eating like pigs!!

Congrats AlyB -- You are an inspiration to me!

MM

Back