***Wonderful Woe-beating Wednesday- Hour by Hour***

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BubblyPenguin, 25 November 2009 Social URL.

1. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Morning all!

We're halfway there through the week- hurray! I'm on playground duty today, so I hope the weather's gonna be kind, or it's gonna be wet play /shudder.

I was sooo hungry yesterday- I'm in ketosis, so it can't be a real hunger- maybe it was because it was so cold- I just couldn't get satisfied!

I like Wednesdays because I go out singing in the evening so I'm nowhere near the fridge! It's always my 100% day haha.

My arms are a bit sore this morning- all that boogieing on the Wii-Fit, I bet. I'm really enjoying my exercise kick at the mo, long may it last!

Anyway, Christmas carols this morning in class as I've been landed with a performance on the 8th and have only learned panto ones. As it's Christmas, we'll call it R.E. I think. I spose we could look on a map and find Bethlehem and call it geography, but I think that's going a bit too far!

I have a feeling I'm gonna be surrounded by glitter and glue very soon!

Anyway, have a wonderful Wednesday everyone and I'll catch you later xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Guru

Guru Well-Known Member

Morning BP! I would love a morning surrounded by glitter and glue rather than an overflowing inbox!

My weigh in is tomorrow and I got on the scales this morning to get a sneak preview and all I can say is - I think I am going to be one very happy Guru tomorrow! :D

However, my wedding and engagement rings fell off yesterday as I was walking across the office and I'm now scared I'm going to lose them so I have to now buy some clips to fit on them to make them fit. No point getting them resized until I get to goal.

4. kerryberry

kerryberry Well-Known Member

Claire thats one thing I don't miss about working in a school playgroud duty, but I do miss the glue and glitter maybe I will go back we will see.

Guru I have the same problem with my rings I hate not wearing them but I want to wait till i get to goal, least its a positive negative if you know what i mean lol.

Well I am in a good mood for a change day three of being back on SS 100% and its not to bad still wii fitting for an hr everyday and loving it maybe thats what is lifting my mood who knows.

5. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Well-Known Member

Morning Ladies I am definately having a SS100% day I HOPE!

I have to blitz my house, today its so bad! Then might finish my xmas shopping!
    Hope you all have a lovely 100% day!!! x

6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

well im shattered today

yesterday i managed zero packs in fact ive managed to miss 12 somewhere along the way this week, so not good

last night i was talking to a depressed friend who made some suicidal comments so i drove across town at 3am, they said they were joking bout the suicidal stuff but its clear they are very depressed

i told him where i was going, he says i didnt and has accused me of lying, im a cheat, a bad person etc etc, fairly sure he said hes leaving me but right now i cannot be bothered to even explain it to him

7. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Morning all! Well its chucking down here & its absolutely freezing - think i might build a fire in a mo, try and get some heat in here. My hubby is at work (his first day in a new job), my girls are at school and my lil man is having a nap - i really should be getting on with some work for my OU course, but i just can't seem to get into it right now....maybe later.
    Day 1 and so far so good - i soooooo want to be able to get into my fav jeans again. Four weeks until Christmas - i tend to lose around a stone in my first week (famous last words! lol) so am hoping to lose 21lbs by Christmas Day - heres hoping anyway!
    Good luck to all weighing in today!

8. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Well lunch time has been and gone - had my pack and now pushing some more water in. Forgot just how tedious this water drinking thing can be in the cold weather.

9. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

Not doing wonderfully with water here either. It hurts too much to move since I fell so going to get more water... gets put off... and put off, however I think I am still having at least the minimum amount so it shouldn't be too bad.
    Have a good evening folks!

10. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

well im just back from weigh in and i lost goose egg

nothing, nada, zilch

my own fault ( not cheated as such ) ive missed 12 packs this week, yesterday i didnt have any packs at all thou i did have 2 litres of pepsi max so im quite sure im just retaining water

i must must must get back into the swing of things, i must cheer the F up and start remembering the shakes, writing it all down in my diary

11. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

summayah - missing 12 shakes in a week must mean you have no energy at all. I am always really ready for mine by the time it's due so haven't missed any. I hope you get sorted out and back on track - but remember that even though you haven't lost in weight you may have lost in inches.