Wonderfully sunny wednesday thread..!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emz.is.shrinkin, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. emz.is.shrinkin

emz.is.shrinkin on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi everyone,
    Hope I'm not stepping on anyones toes here.... Didn't see a thread for today so thought I'd start the ball rolling.
    It's a beautiful day here on the Antrim coast. The sea is so calm and the sun is making it glisten with it's kisses.
    it really puts a spring in ur step when the sun shines. I definately have more 'get up and go' today. If I wasn't working id be away a good walk around the shore.
    And it's reminding me how much I want to be at goal for summer so as I can wear beautiful clothes and feel fantastic.
    So hoping everyone else is having a great day. and if the sun is shining where u are then try to make the best of it. :) :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    what a nice post emz,have a great day and enjoy that sunshine!

4. emz.is.shrinkin

emz.is.shrinkin on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Just thought I'd share with u all......the view from my salon. I loooove it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attached Files:

5. Kels_85

Kels_85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(29.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet 810
    Ohhhhhh. Emz is so pretty :) xxx

6. determinator

determinator Banned

wow Emz .. I wish I was where you are right now ... its cold and dull here today :(

Had a bad few days .. started monday night when after an amazing weigh in and for valentines we had a chinese ... now I always have a chinese omelette as know it does very little damage to my diet .... but the takeaway we normally use was shut so we went elsewhere ... and it was aweful , so bad we couldnt eat it :'( I was so upset and hungry that I had 2 bowls of cereal instead .. and this lead to me eating rubbish yesterday too :mad: arrrhggggggg ....... so not a good start to the wonder news that i finally got into the 10 stone bracket ( which I am no longer in after yesterday ... :mad: ) so bacck on track today ... I just hope I can loose what I have gained and get back into it ....grrrrrrrr to me :(

anyway .. I am 1 litre of water down and 2 packs , I am working tonight and tomorrow night so wont be bored or tempted, I hope !!!

I have booked my induction at the gym for next week and plan to start with gentle toning whilst I am on 810 for the next few weeks then when i move up to 1000 i can start some more intensive exercise and do some bums and tums classes and try and tone these saggy bits up !!!

7. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi Emz...

Thanks for starting the daily thread.

Today was DD's birthday and kept me a bit busy -- so after I quickly scanned the diaries this morning -- I did not look for it until now.

I am feeling a bit guilty, as I did not go to my RC makeup class today (I am going to miss on Saturday so my RC fitness instructor said I could do a different class). I may try and do an extra class next week, but after the spa day yesterday with the aerobics class followed by a Power Plate induction, I was not really up to another aerobics class. Not on 810. (All that exercise made me really hungry last night and it was a struggle not to "cheat eat".)

I tried hard to be in an "up mood" today, but my DS and I "got into it". Teenagers! And, I think my DD turning 12 gives me a sense of loss. My baby is so grown up now -- she has braces and boobs. ;(

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.