** Wonderfully Wonderful Wednesday Daily Thread **

@Claire -- I hope you're okay. What do you supposed cause "madam's" reaction?

@Kimmie -- They will probably say that they do not need to do so, or reschedule your pre-op appt.

MM

A bright note in my day... as I was leaving to pick up my from her afterschool activity, I saw the most beautiful rainbow.

Got my pre op tomorrow hoping they will let me change op till July! Argh shitting it! No idea how they going to check down there as it's totm :(
they shouldnt need to check down there as a pre op is normally just base line observations ( BP , pulse etc) a few questions , weight , urine test and maybe blood test ....

They cannot force you to have the op now , but its worth finding out how long you would have to wait if you put it off , explain about the diet and the holiday (??) and they should be able to sort something out

Hello. Back again. On way home from WI. Unfortunately my scales were right. My official loss is three quarters of a pound! Can you believe it? How could this happen? Ive not eaten ANYTHING for three weeks. Nothing.
It's TOTM, but still never seen anyone with such a low loss.
Any advice?

Hello. Back again. On way home from WI. Unfortunately my scales were right. My official loss is three quarters of a pound! Can you believe it? How could this happen? Ive not eaten ANYTHING for three weeks. Nothing.
It's TOTM, but still never seen anyone with such a low loss.
Any advice?
try and put it in perspective .. you have lost 17 lb in 3 weeks !!! that is fabulous !! TOTM can make your body hang on to extra fluid so I bet you have a big one next week , you still lost nealry a 1lb which is still a lot of fat , drink some extra water , put your head down and wait for the fab loss you get next week :)

Thanks. I will keep at it. If I've done it for 21 I can make it another 7!!!

Shame - I was really looking forward to tasting some of the bars ;-( sorry feeling sorry for myself!

Guess its something to look forward to next week.

determinator said:
how come you couldnt have bars this week ?? after 3 weeks you should be ok with them !!

My cdc wanted me to eat EXACTLY the same as last week to see if thereafter something I'm doing wrong. Tbh not sure she believed me when I explained what I ate/drunk this week.

Anyway, I'm on this diet long enough to save a treat for week 4!

Iv had three bars today and can't stop trumping!! Lol arghh! Defiantly not constipated anymore! Lol

OMG Kimmie , 3 bars ??? You really shouldnt be eating more than 1 a day , apart from the effects on your digestive system it wont do you weight loss any good !! ( they are very yummy though , but i buy 7 a week and tell myself if I eat more than 1 a day then i will have to go a day without one !!)

determinator said:
OMG Kimmie , 3 bars ??? You really shouldnt be eating more than 1 a day , apart from the effects on your digestive system it wont do you weight loss any good !! ( they are very yummy though , but i buy 7 a week and tell myself if I eat more than 1 a day then i will have to go a day without one !!)

Lol I couldn't help it! Its totm and I'm craving chocolate :( all gone now I'm never buying them again lol

Lol my OH is telling me off for having 5bars in two days!! Lol

Back