wondering

i am nearly at my goal of 10 stone 7lbs but im worried about after the diet putting on all the weight i have lost. i feel this way due to the programme i watched last night about the race to double zero and it was saying that after such low calorie diets you are v likely to regain. i dont think i could handle that happening to me.
pls help!:sigh:

I know exactly what you mean! I watched it to and it has petrified me! I am exercising quite a lot so that should help but what happens when I gom back to normal eating which will include carbs? I don't want to pile it all on again and I am not doing CD for the long run!

Any advice appreciated!

well if you go back to your old eating habits, then the weight will go back on.

but if you have changed your eating habits for the better (and dont the plans reintroduce you to foods again? i know my trigger food is bread already) then it shouldnt pile back on.

okay.......have you looked at your little yellow book??

The plans in there you take step by step to get you back to normal. It introduces carbs slowly so that you are re-filling your glycogen store but the cals are still low so you're still loosing weight.

The double zero people - you can't really compare. One was using protein shakes, not CD or anything, just protein shakes. She would have been in ketosis and then she's gone straight back to eating loads of carbs like she used to. WHAMMO!!! glycogen store refilled completely in one foul swoop. Weight gain.

Other woman was on what was it? watercress soup or something disasterous? no ketosis for her really and just v.low cals. Her body will be haning on to every little bit of fat that it can, cause she is starving (and in the end binging/purging). She eat and she puts back on some of the weight she has lost.

Also...both of them were reeeeeeally tiny!! they just don't know how to sustain their body weight when it's so low....they are used to eating the cals to maintain their normal weight so thats what they eat.

calm down....one thing at a time. Read your yellow book. Going up the plans is key.

xx

Back