Won't be around much for a while

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
I'm not going to be around much now as I go into hospital for my knee replacement on Wednesday morning:D:D:D and I have a lot to do in prep for it such as making sure the family are organised for a week with meals etc. so loads of cooking over the next few days for the freezer. I should be hospital for about a week (nearly 2 last time so not holding breath) and then its going to be difficult to sit at the computer for a while when I get home. So, I hope everyone continues to do well and if I can get my son to lend me his lap top, I can pop on the boards and catch up with you all.
I'm still out celebrating this week for my birthday on Sunday (50:eek:) but holding my own weight wise I think! Got a Chinese today so that will be hard going as love the things I shouldn't eat and not fussed on the things I can't lol. But your only 50 once and then I've got a clear run till end of May with no celebrations yipppppeeeee. So good luck to everyone and keep up the brilliant work.

hope ur op goes ,well ,& best wishes 4 ur special birthday,:party0049:

:birthday: Have fun celebrating your special birthday, hope that the operation goes well for you, you will certainly be missed on here:D,
Take care
Frankie xx

Thank you all so much for your kind wishes. Spending the weekend cooking meals for the freezer for family next week, and yes, I am cooking on Mothers day and my birthday :cry::cry::cry: Its either that or spend 8 hours cleaning the kitchen down and cookings easier lol. Will see you all soon and thanks again.

or poor u ,makes u wonder ,how family would cope without us lols:candle1::birthday: 4 sunday ,we will all miss u cu soon Dani x

hi hope ,every thing went well for you we're all :missing: you,& hope you are feelin' better soon take care D ani x

she sure ,how u doing we miss u charlotte grace:missing:

Back