wont be around much weds - sat

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
I am going to be going to Whitley Bay (near newcastle) to look after my 13 year old cousin from weds to sat so wont be around as much as dunno if i can get on their wifi.

will miss you all n be thinking of you all n hope the few days I am awol are good ones for you all n you all manage to loose successfully :)

I will be in charge of all her meals so kinda dreading it as no clue what she likes n what she doesnt n how Xen safe it all is.

She said earlier on facebook to me she wants me to teach her how to make profiteroles, which will bea disaster n guarenteed tango man experience - oh lord!

Lea x

Uncle n aunt run a natural health buisiness based on aloe vera products so will ve ok. Cousin loves her veggies but shes so excited about baking n desperate for me to teach her how to make profitteroles suppose one or two wont do me too much harm
Gonna be dog sitting as well so those who are on nfp expect lots of walks to feature on my excersize logs
X

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Nah makes my knees hurt n burn (arthritus) plus a dog and a cane will be a challebge may leace cane in the house n hope cousin tells me if im gonna go splat!! Plus walking doeant burn as many calories as swimming x

My consultant gave me knee braces called unloaders . Hubby now calls me terminator! But I now don't need walking sticks and hardly take painkillers anymore as the brave holds my knee joints apart more .
That's not to say life is perfect but Definately better and can walk for longer now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The pain clinic seem to have forgotten about me as not had an appointment since xmas 07!!

I jus deal with it myself n get meds from
The gp had problems since i was a kid ment to wear braces in my wrists but rarely do as get beyond anxious with anything in my wrists

X

Hope you have a lovely time hun, enjoy the change of scenery. I will be away for a few days and I only wish it was for a holiday and not a 4 hour long operation.

Back