Wont really be about for a bit...

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Hello you beautiful CD'ers!

Just to let you know im going home for a few weeks tonight so wont be on here much if at all as too much of a pain on my iphone!

Just to say a huge good luck to you all over December, try and stick to your plans over christmas and dont go too mad!!

Hope you all loose squillions of pounds and get loads of nice presents!

Loads of love, and keep smiling

Speak to you all soon xxxxxxxxx

Ah thanks chick, i will be back up just before christmas to my parents so should speak to you all before the big day but just in case not!

Have a fab christmas xxx

Thanks sweet!

Hope to speak to you more soon!!

Good luck with your Diet especially over christmas xxx

Have a lovely Christmas (if i don't see you on here before!).

Enjoy and get spoilt and be good!!

Take care now!

:( me miss you already but you won't get rid of me that easily - ps can you pm me on facebook your moby pleasssee xx

Take care Lauren and look after yourself.

Hey Lauren, good luck with your December weight loss and with the shred. If I don't catch you before I hope you and Lissy have a great Xmas and I can't wait to see you back here looking fabaroonie xx

Have a lovely time, good luck with it all and see you back here very soon I hope. Missin you already.......!

does anyone know if lauren made it home safe?

I did I did!!

Didn't get back until late and went straight to bed, woke up to a blanket of snow - so just in the nick of time!!

Will speak to u all soon,

Have wonderful christmasses abd will make an effort to battle the stupid spell check on y iPhone and come say hi!!

Xxxxxx

Hurry back Lauren - I need you for SS over Christmas! Have a great time and "see" you when you get back.

we prob passed each other last night on the m 40!!! hehehe

glad you and lissy made it back safely lauren

good luck with the ssong and the shreding and hope to hear from you soon xx

If anyone wants to add me to Facebook as im on there every day it's

Lauren hunt Nilsson

Xxx

Back