Woo hello :)

Carlos88

Hello i'm Carly, starting my tablets today eek am so scared cus I had a final pig out yesterday whoops :s

I've been having a nosy on here for a while now and hopefully I have all the rules sorted - apparently can't eat salmon?! That makes me very sad lol

:)

Hi Carly & welcome! This might make you smile cos I thought the same re salmon but wild salmon is fine, more expensive but worth it. Just a warning though the pig out yesterday may still produce the tango effect (orange oily poo) as they can affect things for 3 days either side I believe it is although I had a dinner kebab the night before & was ok. Good Luck with your journey x

Oh god I don't want orange poo!!!!! I still haven't taken my first tablet cus im too scared and I need to go to town

Maybe leave it til you are home then..... Just better to be safe than sorry. Orange poo is what will likely happen if you don't eat within the 5% rule hon x although I've not had a tango , the fear of it is enough to keep me on track x

Finally took my first tablet ... I am starving hungry :( had tuna and salad for lunch and i snook a tiny bit of salad cream in :s

Have you had a look at the sticky & notes for new users? they may help if you want some general info. Feel free to ask any questions and welcome aboard.

Yeah i've read all the info and thank you for the welcome.

These tablets are also making me very windy ... not good at all!!!!

Back