WOO HOO First Bra in the bin :-)

Kilobel

Well day 7 & I have thrown away my first item :)
Admitedly it was a bit big but after this week on LT I tried it on this morning & it was hideous :)
Usually keep things 'just in case I regain' but NO WAY will I be fitting back into that so hey ho I dare say it will put a sparkle in my dustmans eye this week.
Thanks you lot cos would of fallen straight off if not for you lot helping me through
Niki
xx
WI tomorrow !!!

Good for you Kilobel! ;)

I am gonna need a huge skip when it comes to throwing my over sized knickers out when I lose enough weight :p:D

:D Congratulations!

well done I know what you mean i've just thrown out my work trousers and tried a pair on from the 'someday' wardrobe and they fit brill feeling isnt it.
keep up the good work
xx

Well done!

When the day comes that I have to buy a smaller bra, I will give you all a shout in case any of you need a hammock!!!

Lol Laura!

Well done Niki on getting rid so quickly of your first (of many) too big clothes. Not underwear but remember the charity shops for the rest of your stuff, they will be happy to take it off your hands. Or try eBay, the bigger stuff goes really well on there.

x

Funny enough, I think I need a new bra!

was sitting in a meeting and my bra strap kept falling down. Couldn't adjust the strap without seriously rearranging my attire and I didn't want to give my male colleagues and eyefull!! hahahah new bras for us!!:D

Back