• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WOO HOO I AM BACK !!

S: 16st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 3st10lb(23.21%)
Hey people, some people will remember me from the end of last year and beginning of this year when I was doing CD, I have always been lurking on this forum and commenting some times.

Well I am back, and I can fortunately say its not because I have put weight on (which I have not) in fact I have lost a bit more, but I had to give up CD in January due to financial problems, and was peed of about it too.

But I am now back and going to see my CDC tomorrow to get my packs for the week ahead, I hope to see and hear more of you lot over the coming week as I know it will be hard for the first week :)

Good luck to the rest of you !!!!!!!

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I wasnt on here when you were last here, but I just wanted to welcome you back :) congratulations on keeping the weight off and continuing to lose while off CD :party0011: you'll have the last few pounds off in no time

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
S: 11st8lb C: 8st1lb G: 8st1lb BMI: 19.4 Loss: 3st7lb(30.25%)
Welcome back. Congrats on your losses and keeping it off. :)

rose1987

reaching my goal
S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
welcome back and well done on your loss so far !

S: 16st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 3st10lb(23.21%)
Thanks guys, hope to be seeing a lot more of you all in the coming week :)

and congratulation determinator !!

:D

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
welcome back to the fold, you wont get out so easy the second time :)

( someone go lock the doors )

S: 123kg C: 98.6kg G: 80kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 24.4kg(19.84%)
Yes I remember you... congrats on keeping it off, some of us had less self-control!! But still around so there's still hope right???

Oh and Claire, WAYYYY to go!! You are impressive, you are over the half mark, I'm really proud of you!