WOO HOO I AM BACK !!

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Hey people, some people will remember me from the end of last year and beginning of this year when I was doing CD, I have always been lurking on this forum and commenting some times.

Well I am back, and I can fortunately say its not because I have put weight on (which I have not) in fact I have lost a bit more, but I had to give up CD in January due to financial problems, and was peed of about it too.

But I am now back and going to see my CDC tomorrow to get my packs for the week ahead, I hope to see and hear more of you lot over the coming week as I know it will be hard for the first week :)

Good luck to the rest of you !!!!!!!

x

I wasnt on here when you were last here, but I just wanted to welcome you back :) congratulations on keeping the weight off and continuing to lose while off CD :party0011: you'll have the last few pounds off in no time

Welcome back. Congrats on your losses and keeping it off. :)

welcome back and well done on your loss so far !

Thanks guys, hope to be seeing a lot more of you all in the coming week :)

and congratulation determinator !!

:D

welcome back to the fold, you wont get out so easy the second time :)

( someone go lock the doors )

Yes I remember you... congrats on keeping it off, some of us had less self-control!! But still around so there's still hope right???

Oh and Claire, WAYYYY to go!! You are impressive, you are over the half mark, I'm really proud of you!

Back