woo

moocow27

hey all i posted on here yesterday bt its seemed to have disappeared,anyways yesterday had my 2nd weigh in and lost 2 n a half ibs last wk was 4 n a half so ive lost half a stone in 2wks,which i no sum do in a wk bt im chuffed with that got me sticker n certificate so really happy.
doin lots of exercise,mainly zumba as im a big zumba lover bt do bums n tums n guna start swimming too.
im really hoping by the summer ive got at least 2 stone off,so another stone and a half
hope everyones doin ok
also how do i get the slimming world sticker on here plz? tnx

Hi there!

Wow half a stone in two weeks is fab, I bet you are so pleased. Keep up on the good work! Think of it as being a quarter of the way through your journey.

As for the logo's, hopefully someone else will be able to help you with that as I'm not too sure!

Congratulations on your weight loss...that's amazing! :wee:

You should get to target really quickly if you carry on with what you're doing at the moment. :clap:
If you look for the 'Slimming World Off Topic' Forum you will see on there what you need to do to get your sticker on your page.

Half a stone, that's great. Keep up the Zumba and soon you will be getting a body magic certificate to go with your half stone sticker x

sorry still kinda knew to this how do u get a body magic certificate cos ive filled my exercise sheet on for both weeks bt my consulant never even looks at that x

Back