My weight loss journey starting 16/04/2015

ballerina1994

After weeks of faffing around,starting stopping, ill start tomorrow again malarkey ive done my first full day with slim and save starting weight is 16.12 :( i have a goal weight of 12 and a half stone for july i dont know if it can be done but hopefully i can do it as its my 21st then! my final goal weight is 9 stone 6 ( this is a good weight for me as im quite short). Hope everyones doing well and here goes my weight loss journey ! its going to be hard but it will be worth it!!!!

day 2 of 100percent yay, felt fine today, had all choc shakes which are defo my fave, didnt feel hungry atall which is suprising as usually the first few days i feel STARVED, just sitting sipping some water now as i havent drank all that im supposed to today not because ive struggled just forgotten! i know i CAN do this i will be skinny for my birthday or SKINNIER atleast !!

day 3/4 had a slip up on day 3 but tried to move on and forget which usually i would just feel so bad id end up massively binging so im proud of myself for not doing that! day 4 was 100 percent had a cheeky weigh in to keep myself motivated and lost 6 pounds in 4 days :p yayy , only having the choc shakes atm untill im fully into ketosis as i find i dont want the other products until week 2 or 3 usually as they just remind me of food so much lol :( (bars and soups) heres to day 5 !

Hey congrats on your first 4 days of sns:party0019:

6lbs in 4 days is fantastic! You must be thrilled well done and its great to see you made a positive step after your small slip up you recognised what you did wrong and you put it behind you and got right back on track. Most people would go on self destruct mode but you didnt, thats great it shows how committed you are to having a happier healthier life :D

Are you doing the simplicity plan then judging by your posts? I did that my first few weeks but now have 2 days a week lifestyle just missed veggies and protein. The chocolate shakes are lovely. Have you tried them warm they're like a really creamy indulgent hot chocolate?

I'm a similar age Im 22 I started this 4 weeks ago as of today I've got my 4th weigh in tomorrow best advice is take your measurements as those weeks where your losses seem disappointing lbs wise you tend to find your body is catching up in inch losses :D
I started at a weight of 14st12lbs and on last tuesday I was 13st5lbs I completely agree about food for me it was bread and chocolate were the hardest especially as I started before easter :banghead:

Im sure you could lose at least 3st by july I couldnt guess anymore than that as I havent been long enough on sns to say from personal experience and because everyone is different but the average I would say could be 3 stone but maybe more not sure really.

Good luck and welcome any questions about the diet everyone on here and the sns forum is very helpful.
We're all in this together we can do this :D

Hey congrats on your first 4 days of sns:party0019:

6lbs in 4 days is fantastic! You must be thrilled well done and its great to see you made a positive step after your small slip up you recognised what you did wrong and you put it behind you and got right back on track. Most people would go on self destruct mode but you didnt, thats great it shows how committed you are to having a happier healthier life :D

Are you doing the simplicity plan then judging by your posts? I did that my first few weeks but now have 2 days a week lifestyle just missed veggies and protein. The chocolate shakes are lovely. Have you tried them warm they're like a really creamy indulgent hot chocolate?

I'm a similar age Im 22 I started this 4 weeks ago as of today I've got my 4th weigh in tomorrow best advice is take your measurements as those weeks where your losses seem disappointing lbs wise you tend to find your body is catching up in inch losses :D
I started at a weight of 14st12lbs and on last tuesday I was 13st5lbs I completely agree about food for me it was bread and chocolate were the hardest especially as I started before easter :banghead:

Im sure you could lose at least 3st by july I couldnt guess anymore than that as I havent been long enough on sns to say from personal experience and because everyone is different but the average I would say could be 3 stone but maybe more not sure really.

Good luck and welcome any questions about the diet everyone on here and the sns forum is very helpful.
We're all in this together we can do this :D

Hey !! thanks so much i really am in the zone now i weighed myself today again because i felt sooooo like binging and i started at 16.12 and am now 16.5 !!!! im so happy lol well done for staying strong for so long !! i think i can do it as when i did cambridge i lost 2 stone in 6 weeks i want to be 13 stone ATLEAST for my birthday !! i am doing 4 shakes a day for atleast one month because i really cant eat or have any of the soups and bars on the first month as it really reminds me too much off food and i end up binging so i really need to be in the zone if you get me confusing i know !!!! but after 4 weeks ill be doing 3 shakes and a protein meal,we can do this !!!!

hey no that makes sense thats why I did simplicity as it gets me out of my craving patterns.

Its great to hear you've had success with these diets before you know what to expect and how well they work:D

thanks its not been too tricky only when it was Easter:17729: but i refrained so Im very pleased with that
How has today been for you have you got a favourite shake at the moment?

hey no that makes sense thats why I did simplicity as it gets me out of my craving patterns.

Its great to hear you've had success with these diets before you know what to expect and how well they work:D

thanks its not been too tricky only when it was Easter:17729: but i refrained so Im very pleased with that
How has today been for you have you got a favourite shake at the moment?

atm im only having the choc ones they are my FAVE and i dont get bored of them atall!! theyre so creamy especially blended with ice , whats your fave? today was fine!! sat in morrisons cafe with my mum sister and daughter and they all ate sausages with chips and all that crap and i just sipped my water yayy!! How did the day go for you??

Well done:happy096: it's really hard at the start you want cr@ppy food you maybe wouldn't of even considered twice eating before you started.
I love the chocolate hot and cold its like frijji when cold and tastes like a really creamy hot chocolate warm.

I have a few I love cookies and cream, toffee, caramel and chocolate caramel but I also enjoy caffe latte strawberry and even vanilla which sounds megs dull but its really nice.

My day was good thanks im losing love for the beef curry noodle soup and the mild curry I've had it way too frequently.
I'm running out of stuff so im putting in an order on thursday as I'll have run out by monday morning so more shakes to soups although im taking soup with me to work as it doesnt draw as much attention plus I do enjoy all of them except mushroom it just looks too unpleasant for me.

Well done:happy096: it's really hard at the start you want cr@ppy food you maybe wouldn't of even considered twice eating before you started.
I love the chocolate hot and cold its like frijji when cold and tastes like a really creamy hot chocolate warm.

I have a few I love cookies and cream, toffee, caramel and chocolate caramel but I also enjoy caffe latte strawberry and even vanilla which sounds megs dull but its really nice.

My day was good thanks im losing love for the beef curry noodle soup and the mild curry I've had it way too frequently.
I'm running out of stuff so im putting in an order on thursday as I'll have run out by monday morning so more shakes to soups although im taking soup with me to work as it doesnt draw as much attention plus I do enjoy all of them except mushroom it just looks too unpleasant for me.

i loveeee the beef noodle soup its so gorgous i did slim and fast for a couple of weeks just after i did cambridge and it was my fave!! are you finding it hard to drink all the water?? i dont find it too hard i just forget and then im like crap i dont wanna drink so much in one go i hate going to the toilet so often MEHH!! xx

I do love it I've just had it to often almost every day so need some change :)

I'm the same I just forget although I do feel it the next day if I haven't drunk enough i wake up with a major headache

Hey hun how are you getting on?

Hello you
Just popping over to say hello - we're nearly the same starting weight however youre lighter and stared weeks ago so well done you! Im trying to decided whether to do SNS or SW lol just a little different from each other I knw! How are you finding it? How much have you lost so far?
Starting is the main part which I don't seem to be doing lol

Ive also done Cambridge in the past - are SNS nicer than their products?

Back