Woohoo 2 Stone Mark

LizDesigns

Silver Member
WOW, i've only just noticed that i've hit the 2 stone mark. Yeah, i'm sooo chuffed. To everyone just starting or restarting, stick with it. It really does just become a way of life. Always keep in mind your motivation, so if you ever feel like wavering you will remember why you're doing this.
CD isn't forever and food will still be there when you've reached your goal weight. :D

well done Liz that is fabulous!!!
Im hoping i'l catch up with you on Wednesday!
Keep it up!!
xx

Im hoping i'l catch up with you on Wednesday!
I think you're due not only to catch up with me, but overtake me. I think you're gonna be in for a huge loss on Wednesday. Good Luck with it. :D

oh well done to you hun,thats fab news you must be soooooo thrilled.
i get weighed today and need 3lb off to hit the 2st mark too,just hope i can do as well as you,doubt it though my scales have barely budged all week!!!
elaine x

Hi Elaine,
The body's a funny thing, you may well lose it in time for your wi. Fingers crossed for hitting that 2st it's a great boost. :D

Well done Liz

Isn't it a great feeling when it is going so well? I'm on day 19 and loving it.

Long may it continue for us all.

Jac

That's fantastic, well done xx

Congratulations Liz, that is great :) well done

Congratulations, well done and SNAP! Two stone feels like something tangible doesn't it? My last few weeks have been a struggle, so I'm well chuffed, so cheers! (With a glass of water of course:D)

Thank you everyone. I'd never have managed it without the support of the forum, especially in the early days.
Congratulations Cee-Cee on hitting the 2st target too, it's a great feeling.

Fantastic, well done!! xx

congrats liz - soon be all gone

:party0019: excellent ,well done :D

Back