woohoo for chocolate muffins

Glad you're manageing to get them down now, although now I'm really nervous about what flavours to pick tonight for the first time!!

Helen

:) how do u know you are in ketosis as I mentioned in a previous thread that I wasn't hungry at all and someone said I will be in ketosis?? how do i know??? i hope i am in Ketosis lolreally fancy a bar!

Yeh it normally takes 3 days to enter ketosis - and like others have said, our little friends, the "ketostix" will help you judge whether or not you're in Ketosis, but generally you will know by not feeling at all hungry!! :)

Its an amazing feeling and i find it hard to believe that for the last 12 weeks I have been in ketosis consistently !! :) No cheating and I have achieved a massive loss - it really works, well done for choosing LL! Its a life changing experience! woohoo!!

:sigh: I was so excited about trying the bars but had the nut crunch one today and was soooo very nearly sick!!!They taste disgusting, i even tried to make it into a biscuit with the vanilla milkshake but that was vile too!!! Think I'll just stick to the milkshakes and look forward to the new flavours!!!:D

The Nut Crunch bars are pretty grim but the others are ok. I prefer the Lemon ones as you can actually taste lemon!

Apparently the Nut Crunch bars are nice broken up into several pieces, then toasted under the grill and sprinkled with a little salt. I haven't tried this myself yet, but I'd imagine that it would be an improvement on just the bar alone. I love the other bars though, especially the toffee!

I have the toffee one to try tomorrow so hoping i'll enjoy that! Not going near the nut cruch one ever again!!!! Tried the lemon one as biscuits but not as the actual bar so might try that again, you never know i might be pleasantly suprised!:D

My first nut crunch was horrible, HOWEVER, I really do recommend trying it again.

Break it up into little pieces, and enjoy with a coffee or warm shake. They are actually delicious.

They are my favorite bar now, but when I started 12 weeks ago, I hated the smell of them, and found the taste even worse.

Its strange how things will change. I am sure your taste buds will change over the period, mind you I do still LOVE the lemon biscuits, and often find it hard to decide between lemon biscuits or the nut bar hehe

My first nut crunch was horrible, HOWEVER, I really do recommend trying it again.

Break it up into little pieces, and enjoy with a coffee or warm shake. They are actually delicious.

They are my favorite bar now, but when I started 12 weeks ago, I hated the smell of them, and found the taste even worse.

Its strange how things will change. I am sure your taste buds will change over the period, mind you I do still LOVE the lemon biscuits, and often find it hard to decide between lemon biscuits or the nut bar hehe

How different we all are! My first taste of the fruit, toffee and lemon bars made me literally gag!! However, when i first had a nut crunch, I just loved it and havent looked back!! I have one every day, at work for lunch. (Sometimes if at home, I toast them....mmm yummy)

The only shake I can stomach is the choc, but thats cooked with added sweetners and coffee!!

I am so looking fwd to the new packs and bars, as I still have such a long way to go!

Please can you tell me how you make the cookies because I find it difficult to swallo the lemon and fruit bars and this is subsequently making me feel sick!

Hopefully a different texture will help!!

hi sarah1982!! well, i was told to cut the lemon bar up into about eight pieces and the put half on a plate and put into microwave for about a minute, they sort of puff up and then go hard as they cool.Lots of people say they like them like that but i don't!!! Hope this helps!:D :D

Back