Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WooHoo, Good Day So Far....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Greeneyes11, 1 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Had my WI this morning, and am having the TOTM day from hell, when I daren't venture too far from the house, but I still managed to lose 2lb which takes me to 7lb from goal....

I also popped into Next whilst returning something to Argos to see if they had Maternity Clothes for my daughter, and saw some gorgeous tops which I just had to try on... I took in a 10 and a 12 in 2 styles, the first one I tried on (which was a 10) swamped me and daughter had to go fetch me and 8 which was also quite big, the 2nd top, same thing and daughter had to go fetch me an 8.... an 8 can you believe it, and it fitted perfectly, so I have now realised that my 10 pregnancy 3 caeserean tummy is preventing me from always wearing an 8. If I buy a fitted shirt, I need a 12 to accommodate my still large tummy, but if I go for a non fitting top then an 8 fits me perfectly across the shoulders and down the arms etc..... so I am definately considering a tummy tuck sometime down the line.... so looks like I will be avoiding the too fitted tops in the future for the more straight look. Sooooooo happy am now a size 10 trousers and size 8 top.... woohoo.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yay, thats brilliant! You must be feeling so pleased with yourself!

4. Chelsea Lou

Chelsea Lou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.66%)
    Diet:
    Eat Less, move more
    Bl**dy hell!!!!!!!! Kate Moss herself would be pleased with that!!! You are an inspiration xx:D

5. Sass

Sass Silver Member

wow that's amazing, only 7lbs to go, bet the feeling is amazing knowing you are almost there.

6. chickenpie

chickenpie Cambridge Diet Councellor

Thats fab Greeneyes- feels great to fit in to a smaller size doesn't it?
    Keep it up!

7. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey hon,
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!! thats amazing....... what an incredible feeling.......... You have done so well.. you so deserve it!!
    Keep smiling an 8 an 8 an 8!!!!!! GO GIRL!!!!
    well done on losing 2 lbs too.... your sooooo close to goal!!!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.