WooHoo, Good Day So Far....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Greeneyes11, 1 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Had my WI this morning, and am having the TOTM day from hell, when I daren't venture too far from the house, but I still managed to lose 2lb which takes me to 7lb from goal....

I also popped into Next whilst returning something to Argos to see if they had Maternity Clothes for my daughter, and saw some gorgeous tops which I just had to try on... I took in a 10 and a 12 in 2 styles, the first one I tried on (which was a 10) swamped me and daughter had to go fetch me and 8 which was also quite big, the 2nd top, same thing and daughter had to go fetch me an 8.... an 8 can you believe it, and it fitted perfectly, so I have now realised that my 10 pregnancy 3 caeserean tummy is preventing me from always wearing an 8. If I buy a fitted shirt, I need a 12 to accommodate my still large tummy, but if I go for a non fitting top then an 8 fits me perfectly across the shoulders and down the arms etc..... so I am definately considering a tummy tuck sometime down the line.... so looks like I will be avoiding the too fitted tops in the future for the more straight look. Sooooooo happy am now a size 10 trousers and size 8 top.... woohoo.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yay, thats brilliant! You must be feeling so pleased with yourself!

4. Chelsea Lou

Chelsea Lou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.66%)
    Diet:
    Eat Less, move more
    Bl**dy hell!!!!!!!! Kate Moss herself would be pleased with that!!! You are an inspiration xx:D

5. Sass

Sass Silver Member

wow that's amazing, only 7lbs to go, bet the feeling is amazing knowing you are almost there.

6. chickenpie

chickenpie Cambridge Diet Councellor

Thats fab Greeneyes- feels great to fit in to a smaller size doesn't it?
    Keep it up!

7. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey hon,
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!! thats amazing....... what an incredible feeling.......... You have done so well.. you so deserve it!!
    Keep smiling an 8 an 8 an 8!!!!!! GO GIRL!!!!
    well done on losing 2 lbs too.... your sooooo close to goal!!!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.