Woohoo! Holiday booked....

mistymoomoo

Am off to Tukey for a week with a friend and my daughter while hubby is in France for the Le Mans race. Only 10 weeks and 4 days.... wonder how different ill look then!!!
:)

lucky you wish i was going on holiday, if you stick to it 100% you will look like a diffrent person. good luck. when is your first weigh in? i done cd for 3 weeks i lost 1stone 10lbs and dropped a dress size.

1st WI will be on Sat morning. I have already dropped 6lb in 2 days though!!! When I have finished SS'ing i intend to point with Weightwatchers.

wow thats fantastic, i could only manage cd for the 3 weeks then fell off the wagon and went straight on to ww. i put on 5lbs in 2 days (something to do with water and glycoln?) levels filling up but have nearly lost that and im only on day 6 of ww. i dont go a group i just do it at home with hubby.

I have yo-yo'ed with WW for about 3 years now. Am using CD to give me a kick start. I usually do WW on my own with hubby to. Got loads of cookbooks and sometimes use their online forums for help.
Im great at maintaining my weight lol!

Fantastic news about your holiday, get ready to buy a whole new wardrobe.

Ive been on the diet 11 weeks last week and lost 43lbs, that would be the whole of your target in time for the hols.:D :D :D

We;re going to Turkey in August (went in 2005 and it was the best holidaywe've ever been on). Can;t wait either.

You'll have a great tine

im off to turkey 4th june went last yr and cant wait to go back where r u going in turkey ???

Back