Woohoo! I did it!

Wow well done! That's amazing. Fair play to you. I am just after a Freddo myself. Yummy! Hope you enjoyed yours :)

Re: Wooho! I did it!!

Congratulations! Think we were chatting a few weeks ago as you were struggling with the last few pounds, so very well done & welcome to 'the maintainers' as I reached target last week x

Wow! thats Fantastic! HOw long did it take you on green days hun! im so inspired!!!! :) xxx

It's taken me 21 months. The first 5 stone were off in 10 months, and the 2.5 stone have taken slightly longer to lose. Quite frustrating last few months as I have stuck to plan throughout, but just kept going, knowing that I would get there in the end!

Thank you for all your lovely posts :gen126:

Congratulations, that's an amazing loss! Have you posted 'before and after' photos? xxxx

Well done! As a new member (both to slimming world and the site) it's very motivating to know that you have lost SEVEN and a HALF stone!!! That's amazing, you should be VERY proud of that achievement :)

Well done :D
You must be over the moon x

Wow - what a truly amazing loss!!!! You should be delighted with yourself a really really wonderful achievement!!! :happy036:

Just wondering how you managed the last stage in the end as remember you posting that were struggling to lose the last few lbs at one time xx

I tried a week of Success Express and lost 3.5lb, but then put 1lb on in the following week for no apparent reason. I just stuck to Green 100% and took a couple of weeks as holiday so I could take a really good run at it!

Congratulations, welcome to the target club!
I found an old pic of the former me to remind me not to regress.......
19st.jpg

Back